Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture of slow cooker.....cooking a roast. Erm, she clearly doesn't know that roast means roasted, in the oven. As in putting your meat in to roast in the oven you fuckwit. Not your slow cooker. If you're having a lovely sunday roast why would you put your meat in the slow cooker!!! I actually feel sorry for jordan having to eat her shite!

Reactions: 8
please tell me she's not using the slow cooker to cook her roast?!
Ooh yes itโ€™s an LJC special, just you wait! If weโ€™re really lucky, we may even see one whole floret of broccoli on her plate by the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
please tell me she's not using the slow cooker to cook her roast?!
Have they actually planned ahead and purchased a meat joint this week instead of Jordan having to nip to the shop and come back with ready made gammon or pork instead

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope itโ€™s a nice joint of beef she has in that slow cooker, thatโ€™s been seasoned with herbs instead of left bland...

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I am wrong but has she not just read from this list?

I might try my hand at becoming a youtuber if thats all you have to do, copy and read content.
What a tit video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s trying so hard not to do routine vids and this is all she can come up with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.