Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion “gifted this, gifted that, even though it’s got ruffles of course I ain’t sending it back”
New thread suggestion! I post a few pages back got a bit excited and ahead of myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear I’m not trying to be spelling police... but she spelt Maeve wrong in her video 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally reading it from a list and still spelt it wrong. (I know you can spell names differently, but if you’re doing a list of most popular names you would put the most popular spelling)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear I’m not trying to be spelling police... but she spelt Maeve wrong in her video 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally reading it from a list and still spelt it wrong. (I know you can spell names differently, but if you’re doing a list of most popular names you would put the most popular spelling)
I’m her defence, she can’t spell mat correctly, not surprised she can’t spell that name! 😂

i am joking by the way, I agree, she constantly has spelling errors on everything, all she has to do is google to check!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her friends kid’s nickname is Doodle Pip? So just about everybody she knows has to have a stupid nickname?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Lucy and I don't want to be one of those 'judgy' mums...but I must admit, I have noticed a few worrying things...the first being that the boys always seem to be on their ipad/xbox. Secondly the state of Jenson's teeth 🙈 (I know it can be hard to get a child to brush their teeth.. however they don't look like they are well looked after at all). And thirdly, that the twins always seem to have a dummy shoved in their mouth when they're making noises or babbling (which will only hinder their communication skills further down the line).

Reactions: 5
I was just being nosey and came across this!? Ummm... 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️😒
to be fair i think thats an old photo and hes just put it up for the post

** edit** i take that back just caught up with her feed and the boys are in the same clothes! Looks like the boys arent home. Why would you cook a family roast and not do one for the boys? or at least eat all together. So theyre obviously not sticking to the rules

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion.... Lucy JC #5 a twin mum of 4, stoping begging for holidays and get a job, you dumb blagging bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LJC #5 Lucy’s always on the beg for a family holiday abroad
Reading out baby names for content - I’m bored!

Reactions: 2
Where were all the children while LJC and Jordan were having their Sunday roast??

Reactions: 2
Dunno if anybody remembers but in one of her first evening routine videos after the girls were born, Lucy said they give both the girls a bath every night and one of the 2 parents always get in bath with them to spend time with them and bond etc. And the other Parent needs to be there to hand baby to and then swap For the other twin. I’m sorry but who the hell has time to get in the bath every night with both your newborns? She gets the time to do this With twin newborns and 2 other kids In the house? Any new mum will tell you a quick wash is all baby needs and you’re so bloody busy doing other things you do not make it a full on 1 hour bathing “experience”. And where were the boys when mummy was naked in the bath and daddy was filming it for YouTube? They’re so full of bullshit 🙄 Anything for likes ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno if anybody remembers but in one of her first evening routine videos after the girls were born, Lucy said they give both the girls a bath every night and one of the 2 parents always get in bath with them to spend time with them and bond etc. And the other Parent needs to be there to hand baby to and then swap For the other twin. I’m sorry but who the hell has time to get in the bath every night with both your newborns? She gets the time to do this With twin newborns and 2 other kids In the house? Any new mum will tell you a quick wash is all baby needs and you’re so bloody busy doing other things you do not make it a full on 1 hour bathing “experience”. And where were the boys when mummy was naked in the bath and daddy was filming it for YouTube? They’re so full of bullshit 🙄 Anything for likes ✌🏼
With there childminder of course

Ang by childminder I mean the Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.