Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 135993doesn’t even take babies out of their cots for feed -wtf
I just have no words anymore!

Lucy if your reading here then take note! No parent is perfect including myself but the way you parent is pure laziness! So basically your admitting to not winding them & changing their nappies after the feed 😠

You & Jordan have no excuse not to pick up those babies on every feed & do skin to skin with them!

I use to actually like you but now I've finally see your true colours! Entitled bums always begging for freebies & do every paid hobbie half arsed because I cant even call what you do real work!

What a cow i dont know how these people can be friends with her ! I hope Lucy offers Claire some of the unused freebies she got for the twins
I'm waiting to see if she's sold Claire the other mama roo because I'm 90% sure they sold the other one and that's what was wrapped up in her kitchen on the cleaning video a couple of months ago waiting to post 🧐

I think Claire idolize's Lucy if I'm honest and it's like she's honored to be her friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For someone who already has two children you would of fort she had a clue about baby’s by now I’m thinking poor kids right now 🙄

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the question on her insta stories where someone asked “do you ever have bad days where the girls won’t settle”
And she replied she never has bad days just had periods.
Come off it ..everyone has bad days.
Why does she have to pretend to be perfect

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve literally just registered for this site to come on and say surely she does not feed reflux babies lying down?! Honestly, I’m only a mum of one and even I know that’s not going to do any good!

Reactions: 15
I’ve literally just registered for this site to come on and say surely she does not feed reflux babies lying down?! Honestly, I’m only a mum of one and even I know that’s not going to do any good!
Maybe if she wasn't so lazy and sat them up to feed at night, wind them and change them they would be more settled and sleep better.

Reactions: 8
A refluxy baby and she feeds them lying down wow, just wow
absolutely shocking she is the meaning of the word LAZY!!
even my babies who didn’t have reflux I got out of bed and held them to feed them, they need the comfort
I’ve had friends with reflux babies and you have to keep them as upright as poss to help the baby feel comfortable, clearly LJC doesn’t give a tit and just wants to go back to sleep asap

Reactions: 9
92253EFB-588C-4B8F-B0B6-05EB17583A80.png

maybe Lucy should read this, lazy cow...more bothered about getting her sleep than her babies...maybe just me, but how can you resist a chance to cuddle your baby? Yeah it’s hard work when you keep getting woken up in the night, but how can you resist picking them up and giving them a little cuddle while you feed them? It’s so sad that she doesn’t get that...

reminds me of farms where the babies are taken away from the mum and placed into a pen and then every so often an artificial teat appears into the pen so the baby animals can suckle some milk and then it disappears...no warmth, no comfort.

Reactions: 10
I just have no words anymore!

Lucy if your reading here then take note! No parent is perfect including myself but the way you parent is pure laziness! So basically your admitting to not winding them & changing their nappies after the feed 😠

You & Jordan have no excuse not to pick up those babies on every feed & do skin to skin with them!

I use to actually like you but now I've finally see your true colours! Entitled bums always begging for freebies & do every paid hobbie half arsed because I cant even call what you do real work!

I'm waiting to see if she's sold Claire the other mama roo because I'm 90% sure they sold the other one and that's what was wrapped up in her kitchen on the cleaning video a couple of months ago waiting to post 🧐

I think Claire idolize's Lucy if I'm honest and it's like she's honored to be her friend

I actually met Claire once at a soft play and she was really lovely, she asked me if I knew Lucy who was a vlogger at the time I hadnt. If she has sold it to claire and not given it to her then says alot about there friendship.

Must say Claire's little boy is is gorgeous 💙

Reactions: 4
I had a reflux baby and we were advise to feed her in an upright position and keep her Up for at least 20 mins post feed to ensure she was comfortable, this was hard during the newborn stage esp as nighttime as it meant little sleep but at least I knew she wasn’t in discomfort

as a parent you want to do everything you can to make your baby comfortable, i can’t understand this level of laziness tbh.

Reactions: 7
I actually used to really like Lucy, and sometimes think people come at her without much reason, at the end of the day none of us are perfect parents. However I can’t believe what she put on her stories about night time feeding the twins. Those words “when they wake up we don’t even get them out their cot” upset me so much. What the actual f*ck! She is an influencer, she says she likes to give advice to other mums, yet this is such selfish, dangerous, advice. She has to be more responsible about what she posts! She has banged on constantly that ALL her babies have had reflux so you would assume she knows her stuff the 3rd and 4th time around. I just can’t get my head around it. Is she really that thick she doesn’t realise how much stomach pain her babies will experience by being fed in this position and not being winded or does she genuinely just not give a damn about caring for them. She has said so many times these are her last babies so she’s trying to make the most out of every milestone, and as a mum myself I know how hard the night feeds can be but they don’t last forever, one day she won’t have a little baby to snuggle and feed at night, she’s a joke!

Reactions: 10
I just think they're both a bit thick. I mean, even being thick you'd have thought after 2 children you'd know what you were doing no?! Not even getting them out the cot to feed them, who does that?! Not winding them after, who does that?! Genuinely shocked at that!
Also Jordan's portrayal of the cooking of the korma and naan breads was completely different to Lucy's. Hilarious. She looked stressed and annoyed. Yet on her page it was lovely and everyone enjoyed it. Looked bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just think they're both a bit thick. I mean, even being thick you'd have thought after 2 children you'd know what you were doing no?! Not even getting them out the cot to feed them, who does that?! Not winding them after, who does that?! Genuinely shocked at that!
Also Jordan's portrayal of the cooking of the korma and naan breads was completely different to Lucy's. Hilarious. She looked stressed and annoyed. Yet on her page it was lovely and everyone enjoyed it. Looked bleeping awful.
If my partner (if I had a partner!) kept saying 'int that right darling' to me I would think he was completely taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually met Claire once at a soft play and she was really lovely, she asked me if I knew Lucy who was a vlogger at the time I hadnt. If she has sold it to claire and not given it to her then says alot about there friendship.

Must say Claire's little boy is is gorgeous 💙
She does come across lovely to be fair on the video's and I agree her little boy is beautiful same with Emily she seems lovely from what I've seen and her little man aswell.

I just cant see her giving away one of those for free even though she was given them for free! As soon as the pink chairs were out those were gone and never seen again

Reactions: 3
She ought to take a look at Emma McVey's stories - she has been posting so much about caring for babies with reflux and the struggles she has had with both her babies!

It's just common sense to wind baby after feed, reflux or not! Clearly they're not winding the girls after, if they aren't even taking them out the cots! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She ought to take a look at Emma McVey's stories - she has been posting so much about caring for babies with reflux and the struggles she has had with both her babies!

It's just common sense to wind baby after feed, reflux or not! Clearly they're not winding the girls after, if they aren't even taking them out the cots! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s a great mum! I enjoy her stories because she shares the good and the bad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.