Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a Hannah Michalaks insta storie, her little boy is much younger than Jesse good boy Carter, but his speech is way better,( I know all kids are different) but why can’t Lucy see that a Jesse is delayed?

Reactions: 1
The way she is going on about water parks right now in her stories.
🙄 Clearly looking for a freebie holiday agin.
🙈

Reactions: 2
Clearly on the beg for a #gifted holiday again, good boy Jessie really wants to go to a fun waterpark. Good luck with that Lucy, mum of four.

The way she is going on about water parks right now in her stories.
🙄 Clearly looking for a freebie holiday agin.
🙈
Posted at the same time as you, my thoughts exactly. How will they manage that with 4 young children though? No chance. They need an adult per child at their ages (to be safe, regardless of the water parks rules).

Reactions: 3
And the poo poo dinner keeps on giving...

At first I thought they were apples with burnt sugar 😂

Yes ladies and gentlemen, those are supposed to be wedges 🧐🤪

4467F50F-06D1-4601-B422-E0FAFCF1AFA3.png

Also, Rosabella was so cute laughing her head off 😍

But my god the way Jordan was shaking India to make her sister laugh! 😳🤦‍♀️

Mind you they must be used to the constant over shaking by now. She didn't seem impressed though.

Poor babies 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Croc of tit when she says people are asking her about the jumper.
She just makes this up so she can get in her ads!
Looks bloody terrible than combo, who in the right mind would want to know where it's from?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she thinks Jordan is so good at fitness and would make an excellent PT youd think she would ask for his tips and advice on the correct form when demonstrating exercises. Lucy's form is terrible and her QVC smile when attempting to squat is creepy

Reactions: 6
Croc of tit when she says people are asking her about the jumper.
She just makes this up so she can get in her ads!
Looks bloody terrible than combo, who in the right mind would want to know where it's from?
Winter knit paired with workout clothes and a side dish of camel toe 🐫🐪🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's no need for her to be holding up the tin when talking about Jordan going to get some formula. Also she said she hoped Jordan could get more than one tin, doesn't she know that shops have now lifted their restrictions? And we know there are quite a few shops close to them!

Another point, about Jesse's speech. Alessia SacconeJoly is the same age as Jesse, well she turned 3 at the end of March, and her speech is way better than Jesse's. She's quite able to carry out a full and understandable conversation. I know you shouldn't compare children but considering Jesse is what 6/7 months older than Alessia and they would be in the same year at school, it is definitely somewhat concerning how bad Jesse's speech is sometimes.

Reactions: 7
There's no need for her to be holding up the tin when talking about Jordan going to get some formula. Also she said she hoped Jordan could get more than one tin, doesn't she know that shops have now lifted their restrictions? And we know there are quite a few shops close to them!

Another point, about Jesse's speech. Alessia SacconeJoly is the same age as Jesse, well she turned 3 at the end of March, and her speech is way better than Jesse's. She's quite able to carry out a full and understandable conversation. I know you shouldn't compare children but considering Jesse is what 6/7 months older than Alessia and they would be in the same year at school, it is definitely somewhat concerning how bad Jesse's speech is sometimes.
She seems to be bloody clueless. I can’t speak for the shops near her, but even with restrictions, our local shops were allowing two tins per customer.

Absolutely agree with the speech thing too, my eldest has only just turned 4 but I’ve been having proper conversations with her for ages. She’s never had problems being understood by friends/family/nursery. Of course all children develop differently but I do think there’s a “general” age for these things & personally Jesse’s speech does concern me. It just bothers me that Lucy & Jordan don’t even try to help him by correcting him when need be.

Reactions: 3
God anybody else cringing at the fitness IGTV? Could LJC make it anymore obvious she cant be arsed.

Reactions: 5
My cousin has 3 kids, not one can speak clearly and the eldest is 12. Theyve all needed speech therapy and I normally have to translate what they are saying for my husband and my mum etc. People get fed up trying to understand them and its sad as it's not their fault. I dont normally watch her videos with volume as its grating but that dear boy, I can understand some of what he says but its definitely difficult.

• Sad
My cousin has 3 kids, not one can speak clearly and the eldest is 12. Theyve all needed speech therapy and I normally have to translate what they are saying for my husband and my mum etc. People get fed up trying to understand them and its sad as it's not their fault. I dont normally watch her videos with volume as its grating but that dear boy, I can understand some of what he says but its definitely difficult.
That must be really hard for them, bless them. This is my worry for him, that he won’t get any help & he’ll suffer because of it. I feel really sorry for him because it’s got to be better if he gets support sooner rather than later.

Also I have ASD and I talk really fast and unclearly often, so people cannot also understand me. I was teased about it at school and it has been mentioned by people at work sometimes. I would hate that for Jesse.

My eldest has autism and he needed speech therapy. I didnt realise his speech was bad until the HV said 'only you can understand him' whoops. Looking back at videos I can see his speech was delayed, particularly when comparing to my second sons speech at the same age. She edits all her youtube videos so she sees it on camera daily, surely she should be thinking, wtf?

W T F is that fit with flash workout 😂

Not quite sure what flopping around your living room with a bottle of flash is meant to achieve apart from making you look like you’ve lost your marbles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.