Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She best pray one of her feral kids doesn't shave her head one night for a prank.

She looks like she's struggling to do the squats to me. I thought she was working out with Jordan a lot 🤔
Omg I'd love it 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she bangs on about them two doing workouts she really doesnt look like she can do much

Reactions: 2
Could this be what that godawful dinner was the other night? I know slimming worlders hail pinch of nom as an ex slimming worlder myself (until I realised it wouldn’t work for me if someone is giving me the thumbs up to eat as much pasta as I want 🙄)

I have to say this looks much more appealing but that might be the pasta monster in me 🙈View attachment 117094
I eat alot of pinch of nom recipes nothing I have cooked has ever turned out like that

Reactions: 3
Everything in her kitchen looks filthy , the countertops, pans, kettle etc🤮
I think its that filter she puts over her stories/pictures. it makes everything look filthy. Although I should imagine some of its dirty seeing as they let Jesse climb all over that kettle.

She would look so odd being bald
Without sounding nasty but she has not got very nice side features
Like very pointy ears and sticking out
Looks a lot better with her hair down
I don’t think she is all that anymore
Four years ago yes but not so much now
And it’s the manic smile she does with her mouth (obviously) but her eyes too like she is possessed !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Without sounding nasty but she has not got very nice side features
Like very pointy ears and sticking out
Looks a lot better with her hair down
I don’t think she is all that anymore
Four years ago yes but not so much now
And it’s the manic smile she does with her mouth (obviously) but her eyes too like she is possessed !!
She looks so different without makeup, biggest catfish out there 😂 with makeup on I'd say she was actually really stunning! But without, it's like looking at dobbie from harry potter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks so different without makeup, biggest catfish out there 😂 with makeup on I'd say she was actually really stunning! But without, it's like looking at dobbie from harry potter
Oh my god I can totally see it now you have mentioned it!!
I have thought it lots but kept to myself as I don’t like to say about looks but I can’t stand how much she loves herself anymore!!
She defo isn’t ugly but it’s just constantly in our faces with her eye bleeping herself

Oh my god I can totally see it now you have mentioned it!!
I have thought it lots but kept to myself as I don’t like to say about looks but I can’t stand how much she loves herself anymore!!
She defo isn’t ugly but it’s just constantly in our faces with her eye bleeping herself
No I felt well mean saying that 😂 but I always think it when she comes on the vlog with her hair up and no makeup, she really over draws her lips to I've noticed, they ain't that big when she isnt wearing makeup x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FB625341-AA81-4DC0-A1F3-125C7C7E269B.png

What’s that even meant to say? 😂😂 devOstated though? Like don’t get me wrong I appreciate some people can’t spell, I get it, I do, but when you’re an “influencer” and this is meant to be your source of income, you would think you would spell check things and make sure they make sense before you post to your herds of sheep...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.