Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her exercise form is terrible and why doesnt she take her flimsy fluffy slippers off while doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s just teaching your kids basic tit isn’t it!
Either I’m a harsh mother or she is a lazy fucker.
Your a normal mother with common sense 😂 it takes one second to say "oh Jesse your shoes are the wrong way round" or "your shorts are back to front" but she leaves them like it and we have even seen the kids out with the shoes on the wrong feet walking around all day while she shops!x

Reactions: 5
Your a normal mother with common sense 😂 it takes one second to say "oh Jesse your shoes are the wrong way round" or "your shorts are back to front" but she leaves them like it and we have even seen the kids out with the shoes on the wrong feet walking around all day while she shops!x
Ah doesn’t matter if their shoes are on the wrong feet while they’re shopping, they won’t be walking anyway, they’ll be hanging off the pram! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What really annoys me about Lucy is that she feels the need to update us constantly about what every member of the family is doing. It’s. So. Boring.
Jesse is playing some minecraft
India is asleep
Jordan has tooty
Jenson is watching a film
India has now woken up
Tooty is sleeping
Jesse is now watching a film.

It’s so monotonous. Is there really any need?! Just post when you’ve got something to post, I would find it so draining feeling like I constantly have to update my stories when nobody in the family is doing anything of interest to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry what! She was worried if Jordan was feeding the baby correctly? You don't even feed the twins correctly yourself!!! Omg could she be anymore fake! I can't..✋

Reactions: 12
They might as well write 'favourite' on Rosabella's head!
That's two posts in a row from Jordan going on about how serious India is and how easy it is for precious Rosabella to smile.🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Had to jump on here and say how painful to watch that “fit with flash” of thing was. Obviously you’re not seriously exercising when you’re in fluffy slippers? Literally anything for an ad deal - embarrassing!

Reactions: 12
93482D5A-6A3C-441C-85A8-EBE32CA74EDB.png

wtf is she wearing! Also she says she loves weekends because she can bake and things?? The only difference between the week and the weekend for her is that she can stick Jenson on his xbox rather than teaching him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to jump on here and say how painful to watch that “fit with flash” of thing was. Obviously you’re not seriously exercising when you’re in fluffy slippers? Literally anything for an ad deal - embarrassing!
Oh my god it was hilarious 😂😳 you can just tell she has absolutely no rhythm at all! It's laughable to think she works out with Jordan. He should be correcting her posture and actually teaching her something. He's meant to be becoming a PT. Ok hun...

Love how she zoomed in on her foof to show us her non existent rolls too. Wearing that god awful fine knitted all in one thing. Wtf was that all about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.