Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just after SMA sending her some milk!
You’ve managed to feed the rest of your family Lucy- can’t you just add baby formUla to your weekly shop like every other parent in the bloody country!!

Reactions: 5
You’ve managed to feed the rest of your family Lucy- can’t you just add baby formUla to your weekly shop like every other parent in the bloody country!!
No because if she does that they wont know she is using the product so how will she ever get that as a freebie.
The woman has no shame!!

Embarrassing or what!

Reactions: 2
For this recipe I was actually hopeful when they were preparing it, but how did they manage to make it look like diarrhoea once finished? 😳🤢
And Jordan asks if we want the recipe?!! No thanks 😂

013BDC12-C3F6-4C78-A928-4438EC1F6B45.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Even though they never will because they’re not allowed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bet she doesn’t realise that though!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Question not related to Lucy mum of 4 twin girls 2 boys but is usual for influencers to sell on gifted products, an influencer i follow is selling a snuzpod she’s now done with was gifted. Like why don’t these assholes gift on the gift 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Even though they never will because they’re not allowed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bet she doesn’t realise that though!! 😂
This is what I was just going to say, isn't there a law that baby formulas aren't allowed to advertise and so can't really "gift" influencers?! That's why all the formula companies came out with a "follow on milk"?

I just can't cope with how patronising she is whilst being painfully thick at the same time 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And advertising of infant newborn formula which is illegal !
I’ve always wondered where influencers stand with this. Obviously I know they’re not paid to mention formula brands, but surely showing it at all is an “advert” of sorts when your following is so big 🤔

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it super weird how she is always videoing Jordan in his pants? If my husband was walking around half naked i would just not include him in my story? It’s just a bit in appropriate in my opinion. It’s not what people are on her channel for and it’s super awkward 😬

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it super weird how she is always videoing Jordan in his pants? If my husband was walking around half naked i would just not include him in my story? It’s just a bit in appropriate in my opinion. It’s not what people are on her channel for and it’s super awkward 😬
I’d never do this either 😂 if my partner was walking round in his pants I just... wouldn’t film him 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s not really for anyone else to see imo 😂

Reactions: 5
On the bloody beg again. Seems they’re all at it today. F*cking shameful idiots!!!! View attachment 118400[ATTACH
Yep, she won’t get anything 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. I use the same formula, it’s definitely available on Amazon (prime) & I haven’t had problems getting it recently. I did really struggle to find it about 5-6 weeks ago, but for the last couple of weeks it really hasn’t been a problem.

Reactions: 2
She’s really struggling with these work outs? Why is she doing them if she doesn’t enjoy them!? She looks so miserable

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous, like I said yesterday, nothing wrong with struggling to spell, but she’s meant to be an influencer, she needs to spell check things.
But TBF the standard of sheep following her probably don’t notice and think it correct!! 😂 They are seriously thick though!

Yep, she won’t get anything 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. I use the same formula, it’s definitely available on Amazon (prime) & I haven’t had problems getting it recently. I did really struggle to find it about 5-6 weeks ago, but for the last couple of weeks it really hasn’t been a problem.
Same! I saw the story and panicked so had to turn up the volume to hear what she was saying! I thought oh god why is she holding up my formula (sorry formala) oh her local shop may or may not have it 🙄 def on the beg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.