Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the kids go out on small motorbikes ? why not just get them on normal bikes better exercise and for development, motor skills, co-ordination and balance

Reactions: 4
She says jesse is a fabulous crafter... for building a mine on minecraft 🤣 well does that mean I'm a fabulous millionaire interior designer because I have a app that let's me makeover houses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see that she just put the twins’ MAM bottles in the dishwasher rather than just washing them? Anyone else do this, is it even safe?!
Kitchen was also still dirty, yellow stains on kitchen counter and marks on windowsill haha

Reactions: 2
the kids go out on small motorbikes ? why not just get them on normal bikes better exercise and for development, motor skills, co-ordination and balance
Exactly all they do on those things is sit and go really fast, you literally don't have to move your feet

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see that she just put the twins’ MAM bottles in the dishwasher rather than just washing them? Anyone else do this, is it even safe?!
Kitchen was also still dirty, yellow stains on kitchen counter and marks on windowsill haha
I thought this too, and I don’t have kids so I dont really know if this is still a thing but noticed she didn’t even remove the teat from the lid when she put them in there?

I thought this too, and I don’t have kids so I dont really know if this is still a thing but noticed she didn’t even remove the teat from the lid when she put them in there?
You are meant to unscrew all bits on the bottles and wash in soapy water before sterilising it even tells you this in the booklet that comes with them as there is a few parts to mam bottles it's to make sure they are properly clean and there's no build up of bacteria im sure.

Reactions: 5
She’s just not clever at all is she, centuries ago when bottle feeding was relatively new a lot of infants were dying and they didn’t know why, turns out it was bacteria from the bottles not being cleaned properly! It sounds extreme but it’s dangerous, she’s a lazy cow.

Reactions: 3
She’s just not clever at all is she, centuries ago when bottle feeding was relatively new a lot of infants were dying and they didn’t know why, turns out it was bacteria from the bottles not being cleaned properly! It sounds extreme but it’s dangerous, she’s a lazy cow.
I'm not surprised to be honest, I'm sure she makes the babies bottles wrong as well using a prep machine so that says it all really doesn't it 😂

It’s just pure laziness to me! X

Jesse can barely string an understandable sentence together but it’s okay, cause he can build houses on Minecraft 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jordan’s twin is still awake and plonked in her bouncer in front of the tv 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe how much food Jordan eats that would piss me off so much 🤣🤣 he must cost a fortune in food shopping all the time

Cannot believe how much food Jordan eats that would piss me off so much 🤣🤣 he must cost a fortune in food shopping all the time
Especially if he ate the food I put out for myself 😂 I don’t know how she puts up with him tbh. I remember Lucy putting on her stories that he had an entire loaf of bread to himself and left nothing for her or the kids. I’d flip my lid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is definitely some sort of body bulking diet. Lucy made something the other day, pasta maybe & the cheese was high protein and low in fat so i’m guess That was jordans cheese x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.