Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Jesse good boy Jesse you’re the best big brother Jesse??
Is he 3 and a half? Or 4? Lucy Jessica Carter mum of FOUR really isn’t correcting him or teaching him ANYTHING. Too busy making ANOTHER video about ANOTHER newborn routine.
We’ve had night time newborn routine, morning newborn routine, day with newborns, what will be next? She really is covering all bases
Great nickname Jesse good boy Jesse :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I really think before the girls came along ljc couldn’t give a duck about the boys but now the girls are here she’s really trying with the boys? Any one else?
I see it with golden child #1 Jesse. Wouldn't have known she had another son if it wasn't in every vlog title and intro. Jessenaan and Bellarosabellerootyrooroo are so clearly the favourites. I think she has to type it out to remind herself she is a mum of four not two!

Reactions: 11
How old is Jesse good boy Jesse you’re the best big brother Jesse??
Is he 3 and a half? Or 4? Lucy Jessica Carter mum of FOUR really isn’t correcting him or teaching him ANYTHING. Too busy making ANOTHER video about ANOTHER newborn routine.
We’ve had night time newborn routine, morning newborn routine, day with newborns, what will be next? She really is covering all bases
Jesse good boy Carter is around 3 and a half, I’m sure his birthday is August or September time.

I’m so glad she’s posting all these newborn routines honestly. My youngest is a few weeks older than the twins & I’d be lost without her advice like “I’ve got their changing bags with bottles and nappies” or whatever drivel she said in one of her latest videos 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it she’s stopped using her £450 gift breast pump? Wonder how much she sold them on for 😏
Did she not say a while ago she was gonna offer it as a prize on her page? Bet she has sold it though, hasn't spent a penny on the girls so making money from gifted items seems like her style!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s good she doesn’t feature the older boy as much. If influenzers must feature their children it should be law that they’re stopped around school starting time to allow them to grow up with more privacy

Reactions: 10
I think it’s good she doesn’t feature the older boy as much. If influenzers must feature their children it should be law that they’re stopped around school starting time to allow them to grow up with more privacy
I don’t think that’s her choice, I think Jenson has been acting up lately and having him on the vlogs would shatter her perfect family image.
She’s passed comments about Jenson being a bit “off” lately or about him being a handful since the twins,
when she does feature him you can tell she’s scared about what his reaction will be 😂
I think Jenson is probably feeling a bit weird having 2 new babies in the house and she won’t admit it.

I’m so confused as to how both girls still seem to look so... newbornish 😑
They’re not focusing on anything, their movements are still so newborn like, is that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You just know that she's gonna be that cop out parent who won't put her foot down when things get tough with the kids. She's already making comments about her oldest being demanding and knowing what he wants... erm he's 5 isn't he?! She will be like Emily Norris who just laughes and grits her teeth while inwardly fuming.

• Haha
Just watched some of that 'How we met' and that poor baby! Her neck wasn't supported at all. How does she have no idea how to hold her baby!?

You just know that she's gonna be that cop out parent who won't put her foot down when things get tough with the kids. She's already making comments about her oldest being demanding and knowing what he wants... erm he's 5 isn't he?! She will be like Emily Norris who just laughes and grits her teeth while inwardly fuming.
Absolutely agree, in fact I think she already is that parent. We all know that Jesse Good Boy Carter can do no wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow today
Couldn’t hack anymore selfies or staged pics
How many times does she want to post the same pic from last night but different pose!
We get it you look great but no need to rub it in everyone’s faces who maybe not as lucky to bounce back
Sometimes I feel these influencers do more damage then good to peoples mental health!!

Reactions: 17
Don’t think I’ve even seen those babies without dummies in their mouths ? Every time they spit them out they are put back in babies are allowed to make a noise you know Lucy!!

Reactions: 12
Don’t think I’ve even seen those babies without dummies in their mouths ? Every time they spit them out they are put back in babies are allowed to make a noise you know Lucy!!
It's like she just wants them to be quiet and make no noise whatever. Overuse may cause problems later on. For now they're fine and are a comfort for the babies. Let them make noise. Will she shove them in when the girls start babbling?

Reactions: 5
Past 7:30pm and the boys are eating a packet of Jaffa cakes and a large chocolate bar - I don’t envy her, they won’t be sleeping anytime soon snacking on that this late at night :rolleyes:

It's like she just wants them to be quiet and make no noise whatever. Overuse may cause problems later on. For now they're fine and are a comfort for the babies. Let them make noise. Will she shove them in when the girls start babbling?

Could explain why Jesse's speech is so delayed, maybe he had a dummy forced in his mouth whenever he tried to make any noise as a baby too 🙄

Just watched the latest YouTube video she's posted, that babies neck!!! 😱
I was honestly surprised she didn't just end up laying Rosabella on the floor just so she could hold her phone better or sort her hair out, it looked like Rosabella was such an inconvenience to her video. How can you balance an 8 week old on your leg with only one had as support 😱 She didn't look at that baby at all! And Jesse screaming in their ears too 😱
Honestly I'm shocked that she's even posted it 🙈

Reactions: 3
Jordan describes himself as quote
“bit frugal with me money......”

but he doesn’t actually understand what it means or what he’s saying,
and its the complete opposite of what he means 🤦‍♀️

I can’t with this lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I've said it before... But I literally can't cope with her QVC voice 🤦‍♀️ who the duck speaks like that in real life?!
It's like she's reading from script, if she can actually read that is 😂
I swear her saleswoman voice has started coming out in non ads now too, it's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if she's trying to sell me her baby routine..
I literally came here to see if anybody else found the voice on her ads as irritating as I do 😂 the starling bank one today made me skin crawl! And the stare and smile that she does at the camera at the end of each sentence, totally fake and not authentic at all!

She's really clutching at straws with her vlogs! 😪 Another girl I watch said she can earn between £4000 - £8000 a month on YouTube vlogs 😲 I wonder if she earns the same posting the snooze vest videos!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.