Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m afraid I know from a solid source close to the family that she drank during pregnancy.
If you have a solid source that is so close to the family letting you know she drank when pregnant so much so she gave Jesse a speak problem 🙄 then you would know wether her house was a council house or not, which you asked earlier 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Errr what the fork is Jordan doing in this getup? And she doesn’t even mention it in the video 😱
114B4EEA-1210-411D-BF17-82D0C660EEC6.jpeg
4BF013D7-60C0-4BCA-92EC-1A759354BE05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lucy begging for a way to get a food delivery slot. Why not save the space for someone elderly or vulnerable. There’s two of you in the house who could go out ffs

Reactions: 16
Lucy begging for a way to get a food delivery slot. Why not save the space for someone elderly or vulnerable. There’s two of you in the house who could go out ffs
I thought this was a bit odd too after she was more than happy to send Jordan out for their chicken on Sunday. I appreciate it’s hard with 4 children all at home and everyone wants deliveries at the moment but Jordan seems to be out half the time at the moment anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought this was a bit odd too after she was more than happy to send Jordan out for their chicken on Sunday. I appreciate it’s hard with 4 children all at home and everyone wants deliveries at the moment but Jordan seems to be out half the time at the moment anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is prob hoping to get free food. When she is trying to get free stuff she makes a massive point about going on about things. Normally it's her love for travelling and holidays.
She is a scrounger!

Also noticed her big boy Jenson is making more of an appearance and saying how great it is having him home. Wonder why that all is 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg if my partner left all that hair and the razor in the sink for me to tidy up I’d be FUMING. He seems like such a messy bugger

Reactions: 6
One goes out one stays home, they are for elderly/vulnerable people.

Reactions: 2
One goes out one stays home, they are for elderly/vulnerable people.
Exactly, that’s all my partner and I have been doing. He normally gets bits on his way back from work if need be. Neither of us WANT to, but we can, so we do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Omg if my partner left all that hair and the razor in the sink for me to tidy up I’d be FUMING. He seems like such a messy bugger
That was a massive disrespect to the rest of the family to be so gross and not clean his crap up! I would 100% call him and tell him he needed to clean that up now! Also why the fu*ck is an adult man using the cheapest of cheap nasty BIC razor that shaves skin off as well as beard!

That was a massive disrespect to the rest of the family to be so gross and not clean his crap up! I would 100% call him and tell him he needed to clean that up now! Also why the fu*ck is an adult man using the cheapest of cheap nasty BIC razor that shaves skin off as well as beard!
Because he hasn’t been gifted a better one...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is probably a subtle cry for someone to send him an expensive electric one for free 😂

• Haha
Fish cakes on salad with a egg on top? 🤢 where do they find these “recipes”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I had high hopes when I saw she was cooking something new... then I saw the end result. Bloody hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.