Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair to Lucy, I don’t see what her high blood pressure and pregnancy complications have to do with alcoholics and the treatment they receive? Bit of a weird comment she made
I know especially as she didn’t really post anything to do with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think she will have the twins soon , especially if her blood pressure goes high , she posted before about the steroid injections which they give if the babies are arriving soon to help the babies lungs , I noticed she often posts a lot about matalan and all the stuff and how cheap it is but surly she gets this stuff for free , if it is so cheap why not buy it , I really did enjoy her account before the twins but noticed recently it’s just all about ads and promoting and trying to get things for free by saying how nice things are I am tempted to delete because I can’t be arsed with the twin spam etc

Reactions: 1
I think she will have the twins soon , especially if her blood pressure goes high , she posted before about the steroid injections which they give if the babies are arriving soon to help the babies lungs , I noticed she often posts a lot about matalan and all the stuff and how cheap it is but surly she gets this stuff for free , if it is so cheap why not buy it , I really did enjoy her account before the twins but noticed recently it’s just all about ads and promoting and trying to get things for free by saying how nice things are I am tempted to delete because I can’t be arsed with the twin spam etc
call me a tight arse but I don’t think matalan is even cheap. It’s reasonable yes, but when you’ve got places like ASDA, Tesco with TU clothing, primark and even H&M all being considerably more affordable it does make the prices in matalan a tiny bit steep unless it’s an individual sleepsuit or something you really love. She also kept saying how ‘cheap’ m&s clothes were on her stories when she tagged them in every item she bought but then in her haul said the reason there isn’t two of everything is because it quickly adds up and is quite expensive (fair enough!) but you can tell she didn’t get that reply from m&s and so was then honest about it once she had been parted with her own money haha. They like to give a couple steroid injections for the lungs so I think about 3 days and babies will be here. Although Jordan’s story tonight was ‘last night just having two kids.. maybe!’ I feel like he’s on STRICT orders to not let slip about when they’re coming!

Reactions: 8
I reckon they will be here today or tomorrow, Jordan definitely let slip a few pointers indicating they were going to be here very soon!!! Bloody hell, we know everything else about this pregnancy so don’t understand the secrecy now!

Reactions: 6
That’s why she didn’t make a fuss about Christmas then and instead was genuinely nice about the staff, she probably won’t even be in. If she has them today she will be out on 23rd most likely

Reactions: 5
She’s said she’s been told her and the babies need a minimum of 5 days stay in hospital so she will still be in hospital on Christmas Day

Reactions: 2
She’s said she’s been told her and the babies need a minimum of 5 days stay in hospital so she will still be in hospital on Christmas Day
Oh didn’t see her say that? Normally it’s until 37 weeks which would be 24th but it’s not always to the very day and c-sections are normally a 3 day stay so 23-24th but obviously if they’ve said 5 days then it will be Christmas Day

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how they’d know she needs to stay 5 days🤨 surely nobody would know long they stay in until they’re born 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Aww I hope all goes well, babies are a blessing. Good luck to her, she’s going to need it!!!

Reactions: 11
Off the pregnancy subject, I'm just wondering what happened to that primark competition she's was going on about a few months ago with a free shopping trip with her to Primark? Did that go ahead?

Reactions: 2
So the twins are coming...

Jordan looks like he’d rather crawl up her vagina and stay there to escape the boys than add another two to the mix.

How they’re gonna deal with four I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jordan looked so nervous and like he’d rather be anywhere else but there right now :LOL:
Hope all has gone well for them and I’m now looking forward to seeing how they’ll manage two boys plus twins, I’d be terrified if I was them!

Well the girls must be here by now so I hope everything went well but I guess Jordan and Lucy are about to have a huge shock. When normal couples first become outnumbered by their children it's by on but they are doubling their brood. Gonna be a busy year for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.