Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fruitless begging for the Dubai trip was obvious they're counting the penny's....

and ended up in a cheaper hotel further out

Reactions: 3
Very clearly struggling for money and maybe her SILs business is registered as a training academy and she got a freebie course 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah she’s struggling for money but she’s a full time mum to 4 kids, 2 of who are under school age, a full time influencer and they renovate houses

yeah she’s struggling for money but she’s a full time mum to 4 kids, 2 of who are under school age, a full time influencer and they renovate houses
In that case I'd say perfect job for her, she can do appointments when Jordans free to watch the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

With interest rates and building material costs through the roof flipping houses isn't probably the best industry to be in now, plus it's not really much use for quick instant cash for food shopping etc. it's long term earnings.

Does she even do many ads any more?

Reactions: 1
In that case I'd say perfect job for her, she can do appointments when Jordans free to watch the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

With interest rates and building material costs through the roof flipping houses isn't probably the best industry to be in now, plus it's not really much use for quick instant cash for food shopping etc. it's long term earnings.

Does she even do many ads any more?

Me personally, would never let anyone but a qualified nurse or medical professional touch my face with needles! I can’t get over that any Tom,Dick or Harry can go and sit on a couple of hours/days course and be classed as qualified to inject people in their faces 😳

Reactions: 6
Me personally, would never let anyone but a qualified nurse or medical professional touch my face with needles! I can’t get over that any Tom,Dick or Harry can go and sit on a couple of hours/days course and be classed as qualified to inject people in their faces 😳
I know!! I blame the person whose prescribing on her behalf too!

Reactions: 3
my SIL is a nurse who trained to do cosmetic fillers/botox as a sideline. I choose not to have it but her work is really good, however there is no way other than from her or another qualified nurse would I ever have stuff put into my face.
---
I know it’s not a must to wish someone happy birthday on a social media platform, but I really like Emily Carter she seems so nice and genuine and it’s her birthday today and not one of them have acknowledged her birthday on their social media platform 🙄 but they will happily post about food or a bloody lipstick
Emily seems to have such nice taste, her house looks lovely and no doubt will be done really nice.

I know it’s not a must to wish someone happy birthday on a social media platform, but I really like Emily Carter she seems so nice and genuine and it’s her birthday today and not one of them have acknowledged her birthday on their social media platform 🙄 but they will happily post about food or a bloody lipstick
I like Emily too, i think she definitely got the best Carter brother and their children are adorable. I guess she is similar and alike Lucy in some ways with beauty treatments and appearance, she lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago and seems quite image focused.

Saw Lippy Lucy, Jordan Just For Men and their four kids all squeezed into a red cronky, old vehicle yesterday , belting through Bristol!
They looked like the Clampitts On Tour!
Certainly not the existence she try’s to portray on her social media account!
And yes, I agree when times are tough you need to earn a crust but why not share her job with with her viewers…….its obvious why, because they are fakes and braggers looking down on people!
Making young Mums feel inferior( I blame Social Media Influencers for the rise in young mental health issues) I work with these people so I know!
And let’s not forget, she’s her Racist sisters biggest enabler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jordan bragging how easy it was for him to get yet another mortgage the other day, probably another buy to let type thing. Have these people been brought up to think only materialistic wealth is important. I wonder if they will be going away over Easter school holidays, depends if it's a freebie or one of parents is footing the bill.

Reactions: 4
He didn’t know what he was talking about…..bullsh*tting so much!
He was talking about remortgaging which is what they plan to do , then swung into buy to lets, they are totally different!
They need to remortgage to take some money out but they’ll be paying a hefty mortgage for the next 25 years, whereas the buy to lets with his brother ( who previously went bust) is a whole different ball game. They’re dodgy and spreading the risk once again, trying to make young people feel inferior!
Fine plan if you don’t mind being in a lot of debt to impress others😉

Reactions: 5
Jordan needs to wipe the smugness from his face and remember it's the exploiting of his kids that's a huge part of his Income..

It's not his brother's and Emily's though, as they don't pimp out their kids for cash

He didn’t know what he was talking about…..bullsh*tting so much!
He was talking about remortgaging which is what they plan to do , then swung into buy to lets, they are totally different!
They need to remortgage to take some money out but they’ll be paying a hefty mortgage for the next 25 years, whereas the buy to lets with his brother ( who previously went bust) is a whole different ball game. They’re dodgy and spreading the risk once again, trying to make young people feel inferior!
Fine plan if you don’t mind being in a lot of debt to impress others😉
There have been many people burnt by the whole buy to let Scheme. Greed is normally the course.

Reactions: 2
Know what you mean about Jordan he does look grubby nowadays and I can't put my finger on what's changed. Lucys content seems very sparse lately, I do wonder how they're funding themselves.

Know what you mean about Jordan he does look grubby nowadays and I can't put my finger on what's changed. Lucys content seems very sparse lately, I do wonder how they're funding themselves.
Aesthetics by Lucy 💉🫢

• Haha
How can they spend the whole summer away on road trips when mini Beckham begs his Mum to pay for him to spend the entire school holidays in football camps.

Surley if he was any decent the club would be footing the bill and sorting it all out.

I Hope the other 3 get the options for holiday clubs, it's like star child has been shipped of to football camp as potential future meal ticket for family while rest are slumming it at free half term museum event.

Also if he’s already playing for a grassroots club and an academy is it really sensible to do a whole 2 weeks at camp??
My son plays a similar amount of football and if I asked him he’d probably want to play football every single day but I feel like a bit of rest and down time is also important?
Reckon she’d ship all 4 out all day if she could but maybe they haven’t got a hobby they can make their whole personality yet??

Reactions: 5