Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not business minded, what does this mean in lay person terms? Are they struggling so switching mortgages of been tactical? Is the property business Co owned with other family members?
I think in order to buy a new property they probably remortgage to free up some equity, whilst switching to a new lender for a better deal, although there's usually charges moving lenders. The lenders they have used aren't the typical high street banks, usually higher interest rates. Not sure how cash rich they are, it's probably all tied up in property.

Looking at Lucy's social media earnings they should easily be able to afford Dubai, especially if Jordan is earning too, so no idea why Jordan was mentioning needing a money tree.

Grinds my gears seeing her put Jenson in any old football team shirts.
So far he seems to support Liverpool, Man City, Bristol, PSG, Miami and now Real Madrid 🤣
As a genuine football fan this just doesn’t sit right with me. Make your bloody mind up, clueless idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grinds my gears seeing her put Jenson in any old football team shirts.
So far he seems to support Liverpool, Man City, Bristol, PSG, Miami and now Real Madrid 🤣
As a genuine football fan this just doesn’t sit right with me. Make your bloody mind up, clueless idiots.
I have to disagree 🤣 I have 3 children and we are all huge football fans, they only wear the team we support in the English leagues but international teams they can wear whatever teams they like

Reactions: 1
All four of them are named on here so I wonder what they’re up to ? View attachment 2747626
Looks like the letting side of the business. Wonder if they are going to stop using agents, to save money. They currently use agents for the letting and management of their properties but the costs soon add up. Maybe bringing the Swifts on as they need someone else to invest.

“Imagine the sunset from there” like that hotel is closer to the sun or something 🤣😂🤣 but dim isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to disagree 🤣 I have 3 children and we are all huge football fans, they only wear the team we support in the English leagues but international teams they can wear whatever teams they like
We're the same. One team in English league, but they can wear anything international.
Anyone get the feeling she isn't in love with the hotel. A few snide remarks about it not being close to much, a rush on sun beds etc....

Yeah she’s making lots of snide comments? Also I feel like she’s pretty much been wearing the same outfit since she got there??
Her oldest certainly isn’t a natural with a football is he bless him?

Last edited:
She is being very thirsty on this holiday isn’t she. Keeps on tagging places and brands seeking attention. I bet she wants that restaurant to invite them back as special guests so they don’t have to queue with all the plebs. 🙄

Reactions: 6
all that money spent on the hope to get a free future holiday,

would have been better in Tenerife for the week, and a third of the price

That’s fair enough but she lets him wear Liverpool AND Man City which I just don’t understand. Me and my children are massive football fans and you just don’t support two teams in the same league 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s fair enough but she lets him wear Liverpool AND Man City which I just don’t understand. Me and my children are massive football fans and you just don’t support two teams in the same league 😂
Agree with that. We're Villa fans and no chance my son would EVER wear another prem shirt. It's sacrilege lol.
Seems like Jenson likes the players rather than the team, probably a Haaland and Salah superfan. What I don't get is how he gets to these games, when they aren't ST holders or members. It's a absolute nightmare for us to get tickets for Villa and we're members so they go on sale earlier than they do to others. I've seen him at several premier league stadiums and I just don't get how they do it. Unless they are using someone else's ST.

Looks like Mum Lucy and Renovation Lucy aren’t pleasing her anymore so make way for a reincarnation to……………..

Travel Lucy!

How many more companies does she want to tag for attention to fund a holiday?

I can smell the desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lucy’s house is just a room of chairs, nothing else . it has an ‘outside’ vibe to it, no warmth, definitely would keep my shoes on in there
IMG_2783.jpeg

“Thanks for all the love on my sofa”

Pics or it didn't happen Lucy??! Come on it’s just a beige sofa you can buy in any sofa shop?

We know you just wanted to tag the company who gifted it to you in hope of more freebies!

Reactions: 6