Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still scrounging,

wonder how his brother must feel, as he actually needs to work for a living..wonder if him and Emily get pissed off.
Screenshot_20240130-214837.png
Screenshot_20240130-214906.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When are they planning to go? Half term? Or is education just a waste as Jenson will be a top footballer and look after them all?

Reactions: 1
Just seen a 'GRWM' (another leggings and top one - how original!). Since when did she start talking like Elle?! It's so fake and insincere! Do these people have any self respect??

Wow get them actually taking their children on holiday and not missing school??! Must be a first??!

Reactions: 2
Have they actually paid for this holiday to Dubai? Fines for taking kids out of school aswell. They will claim it's a cultural experience and travel teaches them so much more then school even though it will be shopping and generic stuff. Wonder how mini Ronaldo will cope without his intense training schedule 😂

Have they actually paid for this holiday to Dubai? Fines for taking kids out of school aswell. They will claim it's a cultural experience and travel teaches them so much more then school even though it will be shopping and generic stuff. Wonder how mini Ronaldo will cope without his intense training schedule 😂
It’s half term here next week and I think a lot of the schools have TD days Friday so probably only missing 2 days! So unlike them to actually care though?? Holidays first, especially if they are free, education is for the days she needs to have the kids out the way to pose round the house and show her her latest legging and hoodie combo?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, what does Lucy do for an income? Surely it's not social media anymore.
---
So, what does Lucy do for an income? Surely it's not social media anymore.
Just quoting myself, just seen her media business accounts and it looks like that is still doing very well as of 2022.

Just seen on the accounts how many buy to lets they have now, they seem to be switching mortgage lenders frequently too, noticed one of the lenders is for those who struggle to get mortgages.

Last edited:
Just seen on the accounts how many buy to lets they have now, they seem to be switching mortgage lenders frequently too, noticed one of the lenders is for those who struggle to get mortgages.
I'm not business minded, what does this mean in lay person terms? Are they struggling so switching mortgages of been tactical? Is the property business Co owned with other family members?

she's tagged the hotel in every story, so is it a AD?

or is she just hoping on a free future trip?

the now "footballer " (since they discovered he was crap at motorcross) is playing football,
what's going to happen when he gets now where with that? start on Snooker or Darts lol

Reactions: 3
I'm not business minded, what does this mean in lay person terms? Are they struggling so switching mortgages of been tactical? Is the property business Co owned with other family members?
They’re probably remortgaging so they can borrow more money. She posted before about waiting for the money to come through to buy something from next or something like that. Mentioned earlier in the last thread I think.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s tagging them to start looking like a family travel blog and get free holidays. This trip won’t have been cheap but where she’s staying is MUCH cheaper than where El is it’s quite out of central Dubai. Yes it’s family but there is many more hotels closer to everything that are family

Reactions: 5