Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed today too. It’s such a shame. Lucy was one of my favourite content creators because she was so genuine, funny and someone I could actually imagine being friends with. Unfortunately she’s become another greedy and boring influencer who has nothing left to say other than repeat the same crap that all the other crappy influencers do. It feels like every single thing she posts these days, on all of her channels, is sponsored or gifted content. I have no doubt that she is still a lovely girl and has good intentions but she’s alienating the viewers that made her popular in the first place by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg just realised, even her boyfriend is called #ADam. 😂😂😂

ah, it tickled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just put up a video of another ad. I stopped watching as soon as she put her sales pitch voice on. Boring.

Reactions: 3
Gotta pay the bills I guess...
Yeah 70% advertisement content is just 🤢

More and more people are really struggling financially with covid killing the economy. It is very tone deaf imo to keep peddling goods constantly whilst being rewarded handsomely for doing so.

I understand grasping all the opportunities, but there needs to be balance. If Lucy doesn’t want to be known as the QVC Lite lady, she needs to pump out more non-ad content to balance things up.

Reactions: 9
Yeah 70% advertisement content is just 🤢

More and more people are really struggling financially with covid killing the economy. It is very tone deaf imo to keep peddling goods constantly whilst being rewarded handsomely for doing so.

I understand grasping all the opportunities, but there needs to be balance. If Lucy doesn’t want to be known as the QVC Lite lady, she needs to pump out more non-ad content to balance things up.
QVC Lite has to be the second thread name if we ever make it to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Used to like her, not anymore! She’s such a lazy YouTuber! Her and gabby 2 peas in a pod. Stuck in all day with their cats!

The minute they go full time time with YouTube they just become a distant memory of their former relatable self! I used to love Lucy when she worked at sugar scape etc now I don’t even watch her anymore

• Wow
Lucy is lucky for she still has friends from the normal world and a partner who hopefully won't become yet another InstaBoyfriend. Still, I agree that the tone of her content changed a lot since her main goal has become selling as much irrelevant tat as possible. Shs's still my go-to for human content in a world of billionaire sell-out influencers but I feel like her heart is not in this anymore and it really shows.

Reactions: 13
It's sad, I used to watch her videos ASAP when she uploaded and I didn't mind the odd ad she did. Now I see she's uploaded, guess it's an ad without any indication (apart for ad in lower case at the end when it should be at the front) and don't bother.

I LOVE Gilmore Girls and the fact she said alot of her opinions were probably unpopular bothered me because if she had gone down the rabbit hole like she said then she'd have seen everyone pretty much has the same opinions on the show /characters.

And now I see she's selling some GG pin on her shop. I'm Now left thinking she jumped on GG because she knew it was still largely popular and it would make her money. I know etsy sellers sell things that are based on things but how are they getting away with it? Are you that Lazy Lucy that you can't come up with something of your own? First Harry Potter, then Disney now Gilmore Girls.

She's mentioned Disney quite alot since going because she's obviously trying to get a piece of that pie after tasting the crust and that in itself shows she's just in it for money and things she can get. Sure she has to pay her bills but she's not giving anything back to the people that afford her the luxury of doing a million ads.

I hate how she says she wants her shop and YouTube separate. Mate, who do you think is buying your tit? It's not random people browsing online shopping sites. It's people that watch your lame YouTube channel.

She's used to be my favourite, normal, not a sellout youtuber. Now I can't stand her.

Where are these videos she promised in the run up to Christmas? It's the 9th December and there's only a video about decorating the tree.

Attachments

• Heart
I hate how she says she wants her shop and YouTube separate. Mate, who do you think is buying your tit? It's not random people browsing online shopping sites. It's people that watch your lame YouTube channel.
This!

It's merchandise from her channel, same with juniper mewn. If they want to keep their online 'shops' separate why do they then promote them on their social media outlets and YouTube videos? ?

Reactions: 6
I know etsy sellers sell things that are based on things but how are they getting away with it? Are you that Lazy Lucy that you can't come up with something of your own? First Harry Potter, then Disney now Gilmore Girls.

Where are these videos she promised in the run up to Christmas? It's the 9th December and there's only a video about decorating the tree.
I've said before about her selling Harry Potter stuff, I would have thought it would be a copyright issue.
I know Disney are quite strict and have been known to do a massive cull of etsy and take down people selling Disney things. That's why people will says Minnie inspired ears or just mouse ears so they're not claiming to be Disney official.
She's using images from these franchises but not naming them after them or claiming to be official so I think she's getting away with it. It's definitely such a grey area though.

She said she was going to so a small business Christmas gift guide video but that's been put up as an Instagram reel instead. I'm guessing that's where the money/interaction is at the minute for her.

I've said before about her selling Harry Potter stuff, I would have thought it would be a copyright issue.
I know Disney are quite strict and have been known to do a massive cull of etsy and take down people selling Disney things. That's why people will says Minnie inspired ears or just mouse ears so they're not claiming to be Disney official.
She's using images from these franchises but not naming them after them or claiming to be official so I think she's getting away with it. It's definitely such a grey area though.

She said she was going to so a small business Christmas gift guide video but that's been put up as an Instagram reel instead. I'm guessing that's where the money/interaction is at the minute for her.
Yes, those snotch pronts giving a portion of the funds to mermaids when the charity was publicly going after Rowling for her remarks on trans people. Sailing close to the wind there!!

Reactions: 1
Is this Lucy's default Reels face? I swear she does that face every time she does a Reel. I am starting to hate Reels (not just Lucy's), probably because I am starting to get annoyed when a blogger says they're working on "content" and all "content" we get is a stupid 15 second Reel :cautious:
lucy.png

New video today, will watch shortly and report back if interesting

lucy1.png

Reactions: 2
Is this Lucy's default Reels face? I swear she does that face every time she does a Reel. I am starting to hate Reels (not just Lucy's), probably because I am starting to get annoyed when a blogger says they're working on "content" and all "content" we get is a stupid 15 second Reel :cautious:
View attachment 341999

New video today, will watch shortly and report back if interesting

View attachment 342000

Tbf that's her default face for reels, stories, pictures and videos 😂

I think it was this morning she posted a picture on stories and said she was the before in "she's all that" yet she's always preaching how before pictures are ridiculous and only serve to make people feel tit about themselves. So why would she say something like this??

Pick a narrative and stick to it.