Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More projects means more product pushing I guess. Sick of the ads.

I like her hair though, it suits her.

Reactions: 2
I actually really liked her new video. She looked great and I think she was super honest and relatable. More of these please Lucy!

Reactions: 4
A thing I’ve noticed she does and it annoys me is like at the end of a video she’ll say something along the lines of “hope you liked this video and found it useful...but you probably didn’t and thought it was a load of nonsense and weren’t even paying attention” ughhhhh stop putting yourself and your videos down bc that’s more annoying than anything

Reactions: 13
A thing I’ve noticed she does and it annoys me is like at the end of a video she’ll say something along the lines of “hope you liked this video and found it useful...but you probably didn’t and thought it was a load of nonsense and weren’t even paying attention” ughhhhh stop putting yourself and your videos down bc that’s more annoying than anything
Absolutely. Because not only are you saying that you don’t value your own time and work, which is a personal f**king problem that you should address with your therapist... but you’re insulting the viewer by telling them they just wasted their time watching a load of tit. And if they got to the end, they were obviously engaged and entertained in some way.

I really really can’t stand her self-deprecation. I’ve never subscribed to her and I don’t think I ever will. Woe is she, for real.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Because not only are you saying that you don’t value your own time and work, which is a personal f**king problem that you should address with your therapist... but you’re insulting the viewer by telling them they just wasted their time watching a load of tit. And if they got to the end, they were obviously engaged and entertained in some way.

I really really can’t stand her self-deprecation. I’ve never subscribed to her and I don’t think I ever will. Woe is she, for real.
A lot of people have that defence mechanism. I used to say stuff like that, always giving some sort disclaimer, so if people didn’t like me or what I did, it would soften the blow. I’m trying not to do that now (along with the “so sorry to be a pain/bother you” etc). I know too much self deprecation can be annoying but it’s relatable to me lol

Reactions: 7
THIS. It's so annoying, doesn't make her relatable or doesn't make me want to go reassure her that her content was enjoyable. If she really thought the video was a waste of time, she wouldn't have posted it, obviously. I get having doubts and feeling vulnerable in the face of criticism but constantly tit talking yourself with awkward laughter for punctuation is off putting after a few times.

I agree with the self depreciation. I get it, it's a coping mechanism, i do the same in person but I don't upload (for example) a picture or myself and then put myself down so people will fawn all over me and tell me how great I am etc which is what she wants. Like the above said, she wouldn't upload it if she thought it was tit 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also I wish she'd not latch onto Gilmore Girls. Apparently people have been asking for more GG themed content, in other words, I have more GG themed tit coming to my "totally seperate and I'm not going to mention it on YouTube" online shop that I want you to buy because I know how popular GG is.

Reactions: 7
I will say her self deprecating comments potentially undermined the message of the video since the whole video was essentially about caring less what others think because you decide what holds value.

IMO, her self deprecation on her latest video is far less concerning than that on her average girl tries videos. It was really hard sometimes just constantly putting her body down (albeit tongue and cheek)

Reactions: 5
I will say her self deprecating comments potentially undermined the message of the video since the whole video was essentially about caring less what others think because you decide what holds value.

IMO, her self deprecation on her latest video is far less concerning than that on her average girl tries videos. It was really hard sometimes just constantly putting her body down (albeit tongue and cheek)
I’ve never watched any of her average girl tries videos cos I kinda got into her when she stopped doing them, don’t think I should ever watch them then if it’s worse than the self depreciating in her normal videos which already annoys me lol

Reactions: 3
That weird, new york/gangster accent voice has to go though... I get that's probably a nervous tic thing, but it drive me round the bend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That weird, new york/gangster accent voice has to go though... I get that's probably a nervous tic thing, but it drive me round the bend.
Hahaha all the accents really annoy me. I thought it was funny at first but it's wearing thin.

I'm confused like she doesn't have a 'day job' and she doesn't upload loads, how is she comfortable money wise

Reactions: 1
I'm confused like she doesn't have a 'day job' and she doesn't upload loads, how is she comfortable money wise
Sponsored IG content. She also has an online shop now. I wonder how much she makes from the shop

Near enough everything she posts is an ad! They can sometimes pay thousands per post depending on the brand/budget.

Near enough everything she posts is an ad! They can sometimes pay thousands per post depending on the brand/budget.
Yeah your right and as someone else quoted she has her own wee business to.

I was just thinking for a Londonish house, wow 😊

Reactions: 1
Her own business which is seperate from her YouTube but mentions on most uploads when she decides to grace her viewers with stuff that isn't ads... Oh wait she only uploads when the video is an ad too. My bad 🙄.

• Haha
If you had read the thread you'd see it started out as a RAVE thread but people starting getting tired of her lack of uploads and constant ads. It has been mentioned how this a rave thread a couple of times.

But thanks for pointing that out 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 5