Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping the video she's filming today isn't another #ad... come on Lucy, don't ruin the last remaining thread of hope.

Gutted that she's just another influencer sell out now, she was always so lovely and genuine.

Reactions: 5
Her latest video. Omg such dull content.
I loved Lucy and have been watching for years but since she got into her new house and gathered the money for the mortgage she's just dull and lazy now

I really miss old Lucy. After her Disney vlogs I just stopped watching because EVERYTHING was an ad. She is still such a relatable girl and is somebody I'd definitely go for a drink with but I just wish she'd sprinkle a little more fun content in between all the ads. I know the "average girl" try-ons were affecting her mental health but there are still so many other things she could be showing us right now. Such a shame.

Reactions: 8
I do like Lucy. I feel like she a bit lost with her content since stopping the fashion stuff and now she's opened her shop that is her main focus.

It seems like she's lost the passion Nd interest in making YouTube videos and it shows in her content.

It'll be interesting to see how this video does for views. I normally watch her videos even if they're ads, if I'm not too interested in it I'll have it on in the background while doing something but I'm not going to watch this one because I have never been into Gilmore Girls.

Even when she watched Buffy and talked about it she added that onto another video so I watched it even though I wasn't hugely interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do really like Lucy! They give me a comforting feel I can only describe feeling like a catch up with an old friend. Does that make me mad? Probably 😂
I do wonder if the increase in ads and lack of other content has been due to lockdowns and coronavirus limiting what we can do? Must make day in the life vlogs etc difficult when trying to avoid repetition, especially when trying to move away from content that affects her mental health like the hauls

Reactions: 6
One thing I can say is when I message her on Instagram, Lucy had always replied to me and been nice, which I assumed she just did to everyone...

I must be special 🥳😂
I always get very prompt replies as well!

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, and still do. But definitely feels like she’s only interested in her audience in order to open their purses or use them for the numbers to open a company’s purse.

• Heart
Don't worry folks, back to our regularly scheduled programming of youtube ads today!

Edited to add: Love how much she goes on about how she finally got some motivation to decorate the spare room, nothing like trying to get your viewers to buy crap for a big pay cheque to make you get your finger out!

I am a little disappointed with the video. The word "ad" is at the end of the title, I was so excited to see Lucy's video that I clicked on the video straight away and only when she mentioned Fy the first time, I was like, oh here we go again, another ad, and then looked at the title again and there it was...

Besides being morally disappointed, she hasn't really done that much to the room. I have a bit of OCD and seeing that nice wicker bookshelf standing if front of the other shelf just really annoyed me. And the shelving that she added, just looks like something you put in a garage, I know it's her "shop" now so maybe she wanted a "workshop" vibe too it but I just feel like she could have done so much more to that room. The bedroom and living room are so lovely, but this is just a little disappointing. Definitely not worth making a video for!
Untitled.png

Oh interesting. Katie Snooks is also advertising for them. It's probably not a coincidence Lucy posted the video today.
Screenshot_20201118-185134.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
BTW I didn't mean to also attach Katie's Willy Socks - I was taking screenshots for both threads. I am so sorry. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've i followed on ig and YouTube. She was always trying to be a lazy sell out only in it for the money and the easy hours. Pity it happened as soon! The average girl average size are what made her and if she doesn't keep that audience appeased they'll migrate elsewhere.

I don't care about reedily aps, your razors or disneyland, i cannot express how much i don't want to watch an ordinary average girl vlogger morph into a travel tuber which is what she seems to want to do when it's possible again. I am not that interested in her shop and her house renos are slow and boring. I like cheap and realistic, but now she is on easy street with the ads and the spons she doesn't care and seems to be waiting to get professionals in to do it all.

Lost a good one, sad times.

Reactions: 9