Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Lucy's default Reels face? I swear she does that face every time she does a Reel. I am starting to hate Reels (not just Lucy's), probably because I am starting to get annoyed when a blogger says they're working on "content" and all "content" we get is a stupid 15 second Reel :cautious:
View attachment 341999

New video today, will watch shortly and report back if interesting

View attachment 342000
I must admit, I enjoyed the video! Felt a lot more like the old Lucy and I really appreciated that she had bought all the items with her own money rather than 'sUpPoRtINg sMaLL bUsINeSses' by showing a ton of gifted items like so many influencers have done this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh look, a Lucy thread 👀 didn’t think anyone but me found her annoying.
I’ll binge her videos if I’m bored and there’s absolutely nothing else to watch but I really have to grit my teeth and bear her because Jesus Christ we get it!! “You’re not a size zero and you think you’re plain.” Her “woe is me” body issues are SOOOOOO irritating.
And don’t get me started on those freaking accents. Every time she does some cringe American mobster accent, I want to pitch my laptop into the bleeping abyss.
That, and she can’t be bothered to post without a sponsorship. I’m not knocking her hustle but she’ll not post for WEEKS and then pop up with some crappy ad. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Really not a fan of the hair. Does EVERYTHING need to be 70s themed Lucy?

I feel like it’s such a fad and she’s gone ahead and decorated her whole house and now based her whole look around 70s style. What is she going to do when that is no longer the ‘in’ thing?

(I used to think it was actually just her style but you only need to go back a few years to see that she used to be into all the white furniture and marble with the rest of them)

Reactions: 5
Whenever a blogger/YouTuber and so on does an ad, it puts me right off the brand but I really don't want to give up Maltesers :confused:

Regarding the hair: I quite like the fringe but probably wouldn't go for so much layering along with the fringe. Looks like Lucy's hair is not extra straight so if there's ever a day when she doesn't want to straighten the whole thing, she will look like a crazy 70s mop head lady

Reactions: 1
I was tempted to respond "Get a crown of turkey or a chicken" but then realised she wasn't actually asking, just being dramatic
Screenshot_20201220-065012.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s pants for her. Her family back home are in tier 2 and will be allowed the day together and she can’t go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel for anyone in Tier 4, honest! I am in Cambridge so still Tier 2 but with such close proximity to London people here are thinking we will go into 4 in a matter of week. Apparently people are panicking and town centre is heaving which doesn't sound safe at all :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely shocked at the amount of ads she’s posting lately! Read the room gurl.
I’m considering unfollowing but I do occasionally like her ‘real’ posts and videos about home life with her and Adam and Flo.
They definitely all sell out in the end!

I feel for anyone in Tier 4, honest! I am in Cambridge so still Tier 2 but with such close proximity to London people here are thinking we will go into 4 in a matter of week. Apparently people are panicking and town centre is heaving which doesn't sound safe at all :(
I'm in London but my family are in Cambridge so I can't see them over Christmas. Got some Christmas picky bits for myself today to enjoy later on though! I wouldn't be surprised if Cambridge went into Tier 4 to be honest. Didn't Peterborough go into Tier 4 with London etc?

Reactions: 2
2 ads within an hour on her stories!
Surely a new record.

I'm in London but my family are in Cambridge so I can't see them over Christmas. Got some Christmas picky bits for myself today to enjoy later on though! I wouldn't be surprised if Cambridge went into Tier 4 to be honest. Didn't Peterborough go into Tier 4 with London etc?
Yes, Peterborough did, but I think they have more cases than Cambridge from the get-go. 'Sorry to hear you can't see your fam over Christmas. I hope you can see them in New Year at some point ❤

I’m genuinely shocked at the amount of ads she’s posting lately! Read the room gurl.
I’m considering unfollowing but I do occasionally like her ‘real’ posts and videos about home life with her and Adam and Flo.
They definitely all sell out in the end!
Yeah, some of her Stories are still really funny. I loved all the crafty vlogs during the first lockdown. I wish she continued with these and that the ads were a bit more subtle.

But also she did "promise" some non-ad videos before Christmas, remember? She posted a list of maybe 5 video ideas she was going to film. I mean, there is 4 more days until Christmas, so I am cautiously hopeful.
(I am not, really).

I must admit, I enjoyed the video! Felt a lot more like the old Lucy and I really appreciated that she had bought all the items with her own money rather than 'sUpPoRtINg sMaLL bUsINeSses' by showing a ton of gifted items like so many influencers have done this year.
Yes, looked like she put some time in and researched it well. Plus it's nice that she not only paid for the items herself but effectively also promoted those businesses for free. I guess that was her good deed for the year 🙃

Last edited:
I was tempted to respond "Get a crown of turkey or a chicken" but then realised she wasn't actually asking, just being dramatic
View attachment 353798
I do feel for anyone that couldn't be with family over Christmas but the dramatics of this girl (and other youtubers that it affected tbh) yes, it's tit but you're not the only one affected. Didn't stop you posting ads though, did it?!

Reactions: 3
Her first day back at “work” and already she’s got an instagram ad up :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Wow
Her first day back at “work” and already she’s got an instagram ad up :ROFLMAO:

Just came here to say this. Saw her "getting ready to get back to it" stories and instantly thought there would be an ad within a few hours 🙄🙄

• Wow
Can she be motivated to not be as dull as her beige food? It’s a new year. Try to be interesting please.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she be motivated to not be as dull as her beige food? It’s a new year. Try to be interesting please.
Some of her nicest vlogs were filmed during the spring lockdown and since we have just entered a new lockdown here in UK, here's hoping.
(I am not holding my breath though).