Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't want to pay full price for a television you got for free. Funny that.
Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!
This is the cool gutsy Lucy we like.
View attachment 288020
Not this Lucy trying to make us buy coffee she never drunk before. Doesn't she have a Nespresso machine?
View attachment 288022
View attachment 288023
I thought the same with the coffee ad. Never seen or heard her mention of before. It's been all a bout her nespresso machine but gotta lie to get that ad money.

The amount of ads is ridiculous. Then there's the fact I've noticed alot of her ads on YouTube don't have AD on the title and I have to click on the video itself or the description to find out if it's an ad which is just wrong Imo and very sneaky and I expected better from Lucy but I guess she's just like the rest of them now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised that she hasn't said anything about what is going on with Gabriella and juniper moon. Poor show from someone who seems to pride themselves on being genuine and authentic.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that she hasn't said anything about what is going on with Gabriella and juniper moon. Poor show from someone who seems to pride themselves on being genuine and authentic.
Can you imagine the texts gabbie would send her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is going with the two of them, as I don't follow either of them nor their treads?

Reactions: 1
She's depoping a load of Christmas dtesses rather than film a video as the links would be dead. Disappointing! She could have done the video anyway before a giveaway / then depoped.

Reactions: 5
She's depoping a load of Christmas dtesses rather than film a video as the links would be dead. Disappointing! She could have done the video anyway before a giveaway / then depoped.
LOL, I know right! A while ago I left her a comment on YT asking if she could do a video about the sustainability side of her making all these "Average Girl Tries (Insert Brand Name)" videos, and I only left the comment because she mentioned in that particular video that it's something she could do if people were interested. She never responded or even liked the comment and never did such video. Well now we know. Things just go on Depop.

BTW. I left couple more comments on other videos, just very casual comments that didn't really need responding, such as praising her and Adam's taste in beer or something along the lines, and she never responded to/liked those either. It's not like she has to but it's just a nice thing that you'd expect a YouTuber to do. People with more views than her go through comments and like them and respond, even if it's just a polite "thanks"

Reactions: 2
BTW. I left couple more comments on other videos, just very casual comments that didn't really need responding, such as praising her and Adam's taste in beer or something along the lines, and she never responded to/liked those either. It's not like she has to but it's just a nice thing that you'd expect a YouTuber to do. People with more views than her go through comments and like them and respond, even if it's just a polite "thanks"
I’ve replied to her insta stories a number of times (on her own account and also on her ‘home’ account) when she’s asked for thoughts/opinions/help and realised she never ever responds or even seems to read them. Not that she has to, but why ask people to engage and then not bother engaging yourself? She’s not a superstar with too many subscribers to handle tbh. Also I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to respond on YouTube either to viewers who are taking the time to comment (like you have said).

Then again she only seems to be concerned with ads and ad money nowadays so I shouldn’t be surprised!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
One thing I can say is when I message her on Instagram, Lucy had always replied to me and been nice, which I assumed she just did to everyone...

I must be special 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like this thread should be moved from the Rave section.... or should a new one be started elsewhere?

Probably best to move her from the rave section, I need somewhere to vent my frustrations. Like the fact that she is now selling obviously #gifted items on her depop, like....wtf!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8