Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It takes me an hour with public transport to get to work and sometimes I have to stand all the way because it's so busy. And do the same on the way back. But yes, writing at your desk in your home in autumn is also very hard :')

Most of the time I don't mind Lucy, but just as with many influencers, they get so oblivious to the very privileged life they lead and it does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

martaS

VIP Member
I love how madam went from shopping her own wardrobe to sneakily advertising new look. How ... predictable.
Screenshot_20220203-223652~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry

ECH

VIP Member
Not Lucy, just someone that never got the impression she was whining. There's plenty to criticise about Lucy, but I actually thought her mid-size content was really good and she was never saying her body type was good OR bad, just that it was how she was and that should be ok.

sheleg

VIP Member
I swear there is no influencer alive who hasn't advertised for SkillShare, Desenio, HelloFresh, or Estrid.

• Sick

bcfc999

Chatty Member
I used to really like Lucy but I wish she'd drop her "look at little old me, I'm just a regular person like you!" bullshit. She was most successful when she was relatable. She's not relatable anymore but she's not particularly aspiration either, she's just annoying and smug

Doc

VIP Member
God forbid people have their own interests 😂 why don’t you just focus on your own life and not judge people for enjoying something?

How is it hard to understand the relation?

Maybe ask yourself why you care so much
Just an opinion, there’s no need to be so defensive! No one’s taking your Mickey ears headband away from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

November_again

VIP Member
If she's writing a book herself, this is most likely her setting wheels in motion. Firstly, by selling herself as this passionate bookworm. Secondly, by promoting the work of other authors, she's networking and might hope that some of them give her a shout out in return.
I'm just thinking about Marian Keyes who has perfected the art of sucking up by being on every single celebrity and romance novel cover with a blurb.

• Wow
  • Sad

freshgossip5

VIP Member
On the next thread shall we do a poll ‘are Disney adults cringe’ and settle it once and for all xxxx

(ps I’m voting YES)

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Find it kinda funny how *literary genius* Lucy couldn't come up with "goals and cinnamon rolls" instead she went for "goals and cinnamon buns"...

• Haha

_Laura

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211101-163016_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-163027_Instagram.jpg

I hate when influencers do that 🙄 It's worth a story and a post but no info on what the project is.

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230215_135026_com.facebook.orca.jpg

How about exercising self control in bragging about all the things you're buying when there are people struggling with the cost of living crisis. Guess that wouldn't bother you since alot of your life is free.

Honestly, it wouldn't annoy me as much but she only really appears when she has an ad, showing off free shit or bragging about shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way woke up on her Emma Mattress and contemplated what Hello fresh had in store for her breakfast....
As she applied her Skin & Me, she remembered she needed to upload a Beauty Pie review to her Square Space.

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
For me I like the book videos and vlogs, I don’t like the stupid voices and the “I’m poor and a struggling Victorian child just like you guys” act whilst taking her boyfriend on a holiday to New York that will have cost thousands of pounds.

sheleg

VIP Member
Now I'm intrigued... what is it that Adam does for work?
Probably one of those well-paid non-jobs that middle class white guys always seem to have. Complicated title that makes no sense apart from on LinkedIn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18