Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing unkind about honest opinion. Adults infantilising themselves is a bit icky in my opinion. Your sensitivities to that thought aren’t my problem tbh. You can’t control what people think, but you can control your resilience to criticism. We all get stuff said about us that makes us bristle. You have to let it goooo ❄
As I’ve said, I’m not hurt about what you’ve said, I promise I won’t cry myself to sleep tonight 😂 just sharing my thoughts also and want people reading this who love Disney to feel that it’s okay and you do you. ❤

Reactions: 5
There’s a line between say enjoying a Disney movie and trying to make it a quirky personality trait.

Adults who gush about Disney and buy all the merch need to stop infantilising themselves in all honesty. It’s not cute.
I tend to agree. I’m still fond of watching the odd movie and don’t see the problem in the odd bit of Disney stationery or a mug. For me it’s 30 and 40 year old women wetting themselves over Disney tat in Primark. Mickey Mouse sweatshirts, trainers and backpacks, sorry, get a grip.

Reactions: 18
I tend to agree. I’m still fond of watching the odd movie and don’t see the problem in the odd bit of Disney stationery or a mug. For me it’s 30 and 40 year old women wetting themselves over Disney tat in Primark. Mickey Mouse sweatshirts, trainers and backpacks, sorry, get a grip.
The Harry Potter adults are similar vibe 😳

Reactions: 16
The Harry Potter adults are similar vibe 😳
Agree. I loved the books and films and will re read and re watch them from time to time. But I have no interest in collecting all the merch, going to the studios and putting my Hogwarts house in my social media bios.

I think influencers tend to do it more to chase the free trips.

Reactions: 10
Agree. I loved the books and films and will re read and re watch them from time to time. But I have no interest in collecting all the merch, going to the studios and putting my Hogwarts house in my social media bios.

I think influencers tend to do it more to chase the free trips.
The Warner Bros tour in London is actually pretty decent. If you enjoy the films I’d recommend. It’s not just about the photo ops, it’s interesting and informative :)

Reactions: 8
On the next thread shall we do a poll ‘are Disney adults cringe’ and settle it once and for all xxxx

(ps I’m voting YES)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God forbid people have their own interests 😂 why don’t you just focus on your own life and not judge people for enjoying something?

How is it hard to understand the relation?

Maybe ask yourself why you care so much
Ooooh I think we’ve found the adult Disney obsessive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell guys, just leave people to enjoy what they enjoy.
Least Disney lovers don’t lie about it, unlike Lucy. Didn’t even mention Disney till she was given a free trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lucy has been gifted a trip to Disney world. I wonder how her content will differ from Brogan Tates gifted trip??

I won’t lie I loved her last set of Disney vlogs so I’m very excited to see them this time round. Anyone could make better Disney vlogs compared to Brogan’s solo trip 😂

Reactions: 5
I loved her Disney vlogs. Glad she acknowledged how lucky she is with these opportunities. Wonder if Adam will be going with her?

Reactions: 4
I won’t lie I loved her last set of Disney vlogs so I’m very excited to see them this time round. Anyone could make better Disney vlogs compared to Brogan’s solo trip 😂
agreed I loved her Disney vlogs. Very rare because most of them are so annoying and know it alls without really knowing anything!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.