Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t look closely at her effort, but yeah, that’s horrible. At least it’s usually behind a plant there. I’m sure some place else will come along in 6 months and sponsor something new for her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just can't and won't spend any money. So greedy and selfish. She strikes me as someone who has lots of money too. I guess she must do as all she does are ADs and has a real job too.

Reactions: 10
In her youtube video she tiles the whole thing. So basically she couldn't be bothered to finish the job for the instagram AD... how unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
something which has bothered me is that she owns a house in one of the most thriving and exciting cities in the world and sits at home all day and rarely goes out, saying shes 'old' when shes in her early thirties with no children.. very weird and i think when shes actually old or has caring responsibilities she will be like why did i act like that

Reactions: 9
something which has bothered me is that she owns a house in one of the most thriving and exciting cities in the world and sits at home all day and rarely goes out, saying shes 'old' when shes in her early thirties with no children.. very weird and i think when shes actually old or has caring responsibilities she will be like why did i act like that
Yes. I guess they have to be there for his work, but if she was back home on the Wirral, she’d pretty much afford an actual mansion for what she paid for that little place. (Approx 500k 4 years ago).

Reactions: 6
She often acts like she doesn't go out but she then brags about being here, there and everywhere. I dunno if she lies about it to seem quirky and relatable but it's bleeping annoying.

Piss off, Lucy.

Screenshot_20230924_134049_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
Is her big surprise going to be a book announcement? I think someone on here said she has ghostwriten in the past? What do you think?

Reactions: 5
Is her big surprise going to be a book announcement? I think someone on here said she has ghostwriten in the past? What do you think?
She said there's a big announcement that's not THE big announcement, so I think this is something else and the book is coming later

Reactions: 4
Yes, it must be so hard to get up and walk about 20 steps to your spare bedroom in your own house to sit down and type. Much much harder than people getting up at, say 5am, having to commute and then getting to work and having to deal with head coworkers. Poor Lucy, my heart bleeds for her.

Screenshot_20231005_085847_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It takes me an hour with public transport to get to work and sometimes I have to stand all the way because it's so busy. And do the same on the way back. But yes, writing at your desk in your home in autumn is also very hard :')

Most of the time I don't mind Lucy, but just as with many influencers, they get so oblivious to the very privileged life they lead and it does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It takes me an hour with public transport to get to work and sometimes I have to stand all the way because it's so busy. And do the same on the way back. But yes, writing at your desk in your home in autumn is also very hard :')

Most of the time I don't mind Lucy, but just as with many influencers, they get so oblivious to the very privileged life they lead and it does my head in.
100% this... I'm sure writing has it's struggles but the hour commute each way to work in a not particularly fulfilling job for the money you need to live is a lot harder than walking tiny steps in your own house and posting a nice little photo on the Instagram you use solely for adverts when you want a little boost.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So a collab? Is that why she's been wearing all those really unflattering dungarees?

Screenshot_20231008_133742_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She has worked with them previously, I bought a pair after seeing one of her mid size trying on videos, a few years ago now. I’d seen them over instagram, but not seen a proper review.

Those boiler suits are a no from me, I’ve never seen anyone at any size look good in them. And to spend £60 or there abouts a on a pair with embroidered pumpkins that’ll look daft in any other month than October - also a no.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do love my yaks! They are one of my favourite items of clothing. But I only tend to wear them when I’m having a good body image day. Otherwise I feel like a sack of potatoes in them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She has worked with them previously, I bought a pair after seeing one of her mid size trying on videos, a few years ago now. I’d seen them over instagram, but not seen a proper review.

Those boiler suits are a no from me, I’ve never seen anyone at any size look good in them. And to spend £60 or there abouts a on a pair with embroidered pumpkins that’ll look daft in any other month than October - also a no.
also never understanding the need to look like a trucker or kids tvpresenter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
also never understanding the need to look like a trucker or kids tvpresenter
I have worn mine working from home, comfier than trousers with a waistband sometimes. I’ve never worn them out much, not sure how I feel about being seen out in them more than walking my dog. And I feel like all my coats look awful with them.

Reactions: 4
She’s done an “edit” with them. Isn’t that them having the designs to go and she just puts her name to it? Not like she designed them specifically but I could be wrong.
I live in my yaks when I’m not in work. Couldn’t give two shits if they’re “flattering” 😂 they’re comfy and people compliment me when I’m wearing them. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love my Yaks but hate how they started gifting influencers and giving some of them an allowance to choose free items every month :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.