Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know one person irl that I would class as a Disney adult and she’s honestly the most annoying person I’ve ever met. It’s all she talks about constantly; when she’s next going to a park, how she’s travelling to a primark at x location as they have the new Disney range, what Disney film she’s watching at the weekend. She also semi-joking goes on about how a lot of kids that like Disney aren’t real fans because she likes all the Disney films not just the new Pixar films 🙄 . The thing is is that I (and everyone else in the office) really don’t care and she won’t take the hint.
This could have been about Brogan Tate Mooney until the last sentence - she'd never stoop so low as to work in an office (and also wouldn't last 3 weeks... and also wouldn't get hired in the first place) 🤣

The contrast between Lucy and Brogan's Disney vlogs will be astounding. I can't imagine Lucy leaving the group (and pre-booked shows) at every opportunity to stuff her face and/or go shopping for tat, then turning up to evening events without showering, looking all red and sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering she is SUCH a Madeline Miller fan how is she only just now reading Circe?

Reactions: 4
who's even watching this disney content? I'm definitely skipping this one. Give me the kitchen update!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
who's even watching this disney content? I'm definitely skipping this one. Give me the kitchen update!
Skipping for sure 😂 boring. Not getting into the Disney is for kids argument but it's hardly original content

Reactions: 8
It’s just out of date too (I know she’s been ill) but if you’re watching Disney content you want it fresh and relevant

Reactions: 5
I feel like the vibes are a bit off with the vlogs so far. I know Lucy has really leaned into it the past few years and Adam literally works for the company now, but I don’t really think they’re actually massive Disney fans. Not enough to return again less than 3 years later anyway. They seem a lot less enthusiastic and like they’re going through the motions a bit.

• Sad
Has anyone seen the new vlog? Kinda annoyed me her crying at getting to watch the fireworks. If she loves Disneyworld and has ‘all the feels’ of being there, why hasn’t she forked out for her own holiday there-without waiting for a freebie? I mean they both have good jobs and not short of money, so her getting this for free AGAIN just rubs me up the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the new vlog? Kinda annoyed me her crying at getting to watch the fireworks. If she loves Disneyworld and has ‘all the feels’ of being there, why hasn’t she forked out for her own holiday there-without waiting for a freebie? I mean they both have good jobs and not short of money, so her getting this for free AGAIN just rubs me up the wrong way.
Yeah it's a fair point. I've watched the first couple today and even though I'll never go to Disney I've enjoyed the videos! I do think more effort went in than the other Disney vlogs I've seen, but I've not watched many to compare. I don't really get it when people film themselves crying, it gives me second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
I kinda agree but they went in 2019 and then 2020 - 21 majority of that time was a write off for US holidays so she couldn’t have gone, and we don’t know how long she’s known about this trip so wouldn’t book if she knew? I do remember seeing a comment somewhere about how she was planning /looking at going in 2021. If I was offered freebie trips to Disney I wouldn’t be turning them down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Now I'm intrigued... what is it that Adam does for work?

I don't dislike her Disney vlogs to be honest. But then I just love watching people on holiday. ETA her crying over the fireworks was embarrassing tho ngl

Reactions: 3
But then I just love watching people on holiday.
I don’t really like it. I only really like watching holiday vlogs if it’s somewhere I plan on going at some point. At the moment I’m just jealous I haven’t been anywhere for years lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably one of those well-paid non-jobs that middle class white guys always seem to have. Complicated title that makes no sense apart from on LinkedIn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I don't dislike her Disney vlogs to be honest. But then I just love watching people on holiday. ETA her crying over the fireworks was embarrassing tho ngl
Adam's a data analyst at the Disney HQ in London (also where Charlotte Ruff and Hannah Ricketts work).

If you work for Disney you get 40% off Disney hotels and free park tickets - that's why I think Lucy's love of WDW isn't genuine as surely if WDW gave you "all the feels" with those discounts you'd book a holiday there.

• Heart
She also semi-joking goes on about how a lot of kids that like Disney aren’t real fans because she likes all the Disney films not just the new Pixar films 🙄
Yikes!! I'm a huge Disney fan, me and my granny always watched the films together and when I watch them now I feel like granny is right there beside me (I'm sorry for the cheese, hahaha) I love going to Disney but its not my personality and I want to see more of the world before going back again but I'd never say tit like that and if I did, I'd want to be locked away somewhere because just Yikes, haha.

Screenshot_20220704_100328_com.instagram.android.jpg

OK, so she gets asked is staying on site is worth it and she says yes... Yet she has NEVER paid to go before, she never even mentioned Disney until the freebies started, it was always Harry Potter.

While I agree staying onsite provides some perks and I would tell anyone to consider it, I'm not going to take the advice of someone that has never paid to go on an expensive WDW holiday themselves. I'm not talking about pandemic, during her 1st free trip she said she had always wanted to go, so why didn't she?? If you were that desperate to go then you'd save and do it just as I did and many many others have. It really pisses me off how she was gifted another free trip, she doesn't deserve it.

Screenshot_20220704_100335_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm sorry, what??!? "I made this happen for myself"?? No you bloody didn't, your subscribers made this happen, they're the ones that watch your constant ads and begging so you can be gifted free trips. If you had paid for it yourself then you'd have made it happen but guess what Lucy? You bleeping didn't.

I am so over this witch. Only uploads when it's an ad and the fact she only ever does anything when it's an ad or free, she is just genuinely fake about everything, thinks she hilarious, the list goes on. Is she still writing this book? Because i don't think I'd read something from someone that spells elusive like illusive!!

Has she got a date for kitchen reno or is she going to keep posting about it needing done until she's gets it for free?

The only thing I like about her at this point is her cat but she's even used her for ads!

• Heart
  • Angry
If you work for Disney you get 40% off Disney hotels and free park tickets - that's why I think Lucy's love of WDW isn't genuine as surely if WDW gave you "all the feels" with those discounts you'd book a holiday there.
Exactly- Disney vloggers get a lot of freebies, so she’s just jumped on the bandwagon.

To the poster who said she was looking at booking her own holiday- it was a continuation with an ad for ATD. As she kept linking ATD saying she was looking at deals, but surprise surprise never booked it.

I have much more time for people like Louise pentland, who fair enough have been gifted a free trip, but she has paid for many herself.

Reactions: 3
Yikes!! I'm a huge Disney fan, me and my granny always watched the films together and when I watch them now I feel like granny is right there beside me (I'm sorry for the cheese, hahaha) I love going to Disney but its not my personality and I want to see more of the world before going back again but I'd never say tit like that and if I did, I'd want to be locked away somewhere because just Yikes, haha.

View attachment 1391083

OK, so she gets asked is staying on site is worth it and she says yes... Yet she has NEVER paid to go before, she never even mentioned Disney until the freebies started, it was always Harry Potter.

While I agree staying onsite provides some perks and I would tell anyone to consider it, I'm not going to take the advice of someone that has never paid to go on an expensive WDW holiday themselves. I'm not talking about pandemic, during her 1st free trip she said she had always wanted to go, so why didn't she?? If you were that desperate to go then you'd save and do it just as I did and many many others have. It really pisses me off how she was gifted another free trip, she doesn't deserve it.

View attachment 1391093

I'm sorry, what??!? "I made this happen for myself"?? No you bloody didn't, your subscribers made this happen, they're the ones that watch your constant ads and begging so you can be gifted free trips. If you had paid for it yourself then you'd have made it happen but guess what Lucy? You bleeping didn't.

I am so over this witch. Only uploads when it's an ad and the fact she only ever does anything when it's an ad or free, she is just genuinely fake about everything, thinks she hilarious, the list goes on. Is she still writing this book? Because i don't think I'd read something from someone that spells elusive like illusive!!

Has she got a date for kitchen reno or is she going to keep posting about it needing done until she's gets it for free?

The only thing I like about her at this point is her cat but she's even used her for ads!
She has me seething! "I made this happen for myself" Made what happen? Being incredibly lucky that people gave a tit about your uploads for long enough to make a "career" out of it? She's really exposed herself there, it doesn't fit with the persona she tries to push.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.