Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if 10 900 of her followers have her on mute. She's actually pretty dull and the comments on her posts are always from the same predictable few 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but wonder why she hasn’t told all the Lucy fans how she jumped the queue and got herself a vaccine so early?
That information is only for Bella fans it seems.
Curious

Reactions: 2
Most of the Lucy fans must know her identity by now surely? This thread was posted on her Lucy account by someone and the same person (I assume, given the timing of the posts) outed her on her work page.

I know it’s one of Twitter’s worst kept secrets, think I’ve known for about 2 years. There was talk of who she was on the trip to Turkey but I’ve never seen it openly discussed.
One of her friends posted about here but not this thread directly.
She must have hated having this on her page!

Reactions: 3
She’ll post one of her underwear photos again then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please no!!

I know it’s one of Twitter’s worst kept secrets, think I’ve known for about 2 years. There was talk of who she was on the trip to Turkey but I’ve never seen it openly discussed.
One of her friends posted about here but not this thread directly.
She must have hated having this on her page!
I didn’t have a clue who she was in real life until I found this thread, was pleased to find others found her just as irritating/self obsessed as I did!

I too didn’t have a clue who she was in real life till I saw this! Makes a few things add up though!

I’m beginning to think much of what Lucy posts is bullshit, there’s so many things just not adding up.

Bella says on 22/02 that in 2 weeks she’ll be in Mexico, got her suitcase out a week ago and had her vaccine ready.

Lucy says that after being in contact with Covid last weekend so long as she doesn’t test positive, once she’s out of isolation the trip will be fine. And she’s now tested positive on a LFT. Now surely if this whole trip/program/filming etc rested on a negative PCR test, why wouldn’t work or Lucy herself just book a private test where someone comes to your house to swab you? They are only about £100 so not expensive really.

Also still no mention that she’s had her vaccine and given that it would be a big talking point that she’s tested positive before immunity kicked in, I just think it’s all so odd.

Lucy notoriously posts bullshit, especially since she's been 'outed'. She always changes travel times and and dates, locations and names compared to what she posts on her real life account. I wouldn't take what she says on Lucygoesdating as truth. Most of it is made up to create a persona. She is hoping to get a book deal to write about her boring dating life.

It's very much a persona. I very much doubt the real her chats about having a wank because she has hangover horn or whatever. She dates all have fictional elements added too.

I think that's why she's so annoying. Her entire lucygoesdating account is supposed to show the real side to dating but she's not authentic or sincere in her tweets or blogs. Everything has to have a dramatic, shock angle to bring in the followers. I think she believes her own mediocre hype.

Oh my god I'm so happy to see this thread! Newbie here but I've been shadow following her for about a year, since I went out with a guy who went out with her. He said she was insufferable IRL and was clearly very into him (he's 6'2") but wouldn't shut up about herself or her blog. There was no second date. I have screencaps of all her embarassing tit if anyone is interested in observing the YC (aka Ben Holgate) timeline, and I may or may not be able to confirm that she doxed herself a few weeks ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I'm so happy to see this thread! Newbie here but I've been shadow following her for about a year, since I went out with a guy who went out with her. He said she was insufferable IRL and was clearly very into him (he's 6'2") but wouldn't shut up about herself or her blog. There was no second date. I have screencaps of all her embarassing tit if anyone is interested in observing the YC (aka Ben Holgate) timeline, and I may or may not be able to confirm that she doxed herself a few weeks ago...
Very intriguing! Tell us what you know haha

Very intriguing! Tell us what you know haha
Well since you're twisting my arm so...

Matched with a guy on Hinge last year and went out with him for a few months. One day, he mentioned he "once went out with a dating blogger who was obsessed with men being taller than her and couldn't stop talking about her blog." I got curious and looked for dating blogs in his Twitter followers, and voila! Since that seed of her pretentiousness and self-obsession was already planted, I had a delicious sense of schadenfreude with every woe-is-me post she vomited onto her timeline, and August was such a treat to watch her pine and fail with Ben. Currently revelling in her Covid diagnosis after flouting the rules and bellyaching about people who did the same, and I'm not talking about her bubble family birthday. I'm positive it hadn't been the full 14-day quarantine upon return from Turkey when she invited her non-bubble FWB over to "relieve her frustrations." And I know she kissed several of her summer park dates despite the mandate at that time, and still, being 6 feet of distance between 2 households meeting outdoors.

Knowing she'd eventually get caught and DFE, I got into the habit of screenshotting her most cringeworthy posts, and started noticing that her "censoring" was occasionally done with a translucent drawing tool instead of solid. A few weeks back, she posted some bellyache about her Virgin bill changing and included a picture of the letter they sent her. Increase contrast and brightness, and voila! Revealed the full name and address of one Annabel Lucy Dundas Falk of East Acton, London.

And as to her consistent "If you hate me so much why do you follow me!?" screed... I don't hate you, Annabel. I'm here for the lulz.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well since you're twisting my arm so...

Matched with a guy on Hinge last year and went out with him for a few months. One day, he mentioned he "once went out with a dating blogger who was obsessed with men being taller than her and couldn't stop talking about her blog." I got curious and looked for dating blogs in his Twitter followers, and voila! Since that seed of her pretentiousness and self-obsession was already planted, I had a delicious sense of schadenfreude with every woe-is-me post she vomited onto her timeline, and August was such a treat to watch her pine and fail with Ben. Currently revelling in her Covid diagnosis after flouting the rules and bellyaching about people who did the same, and I'm not talking about her bubble family birthday. I'm positive it hadn't been the full 14-day quarantine upon return from Turkey when she invited her non-bubble FWB over to "relieve her frustrations." And I know she kissed several of her summer park dates despite the mandate at that time, and still, being 6 feet of distance between 2 households meeting outdoors.

Knowing she'd eventually get caught and DFE, I got into the habit of screenshotting her most cringeworthy posts, and started noticing that her "censoring" was occasionally done with a translucent drawing tool instead of solid. A few weeks back, she posted some bellyache about her Virgin bill changing and included a picture of the letter they sent her. Increase contrast and brightness, and voila! Revealed the full name and address of one Annabel Lucy Dundas Falk of East Acton, London.

And as to her consistent "If you hate me so much why do you follow me!?" screed... I don't hate you, Annabel. I'm here for the lulz.
Wow!

YC isn’t at all what I’d imagined!

What’s her infatuation with looks and being flat chested?

I’m what she would describe as ‘curvy or voluptuous’ but I don’t think of people who are flat chested and overweight as ‘fat’

You’re made how you’re made - being big boobed isn’t all it’s cracked up to be either?!

Speaking of the poly guy, found this old Reddit post with a bunch of people shredding her writing and her perspective.

Delightful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.