Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about the young colleague but pretends it's not really him but confirms to all her followers it is him anyway. 🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else genuinely worried about this poor cameraman once they touch down in Mexico? She’s hyping herself up so much over this trip that I fear she may pounce on him.
Also I notice how she alludes to being criticised over the age gap, but as far as I see the only criticism was of her work status compared to his and invading his privacy. I think she’s hugely projecting her own feelings about the age gap and no one actually really cares about that at all.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else genuinely worried about this poor cameraman once they touch down in Mexico? She’s hyping herself up so much over this trip that I fear she may pounce on him.
Also I notice how she alludes to being criticised over the age gap, but as far as I see the only criticism was of her work status compared to his and invading his privacy. I think she’s hugely projecting her own feelings about the age gap and no one actually really cares about that at all.
Agree. She uses the ‘if it was a man who was older no one would care’... umm an older man preying on a younger junior female colleague, yes I think people would care!

Reactions: 3
So happy I found this post as some who followed “Lucy” and was blocked out of the blue yesterday. I have been meaning to clean my timeline up but this helped.

Any particular reason this happened? How odd!
No reason at all. I’ve not talked in months to her. I asked a few of my followers to check what I had posted in case it was something offensive which I needed to remove or apologise for but nothing.

Bizarre, but there is form for expecting followers to tell her how amazing, funny and hot AF she is and if you don’t do that you are of no use to her.

No reason at all. I’ve not talked in months to her. I asked a few of my followers to check what I had posted in case it was something offensive which I needed to remove or apologise for but nothing.
You’re not missing much; the underwear photos have had yet another airing...

Did anyone see her tweets the other day about her female neighbour describing her as being her ‘girl crush’ and thinking she was 30? Feels completely fabricated, not the kind of chat you’d have with a neighbour?! Also if the neighbour mistakes Lucy for 30 then she should book in for an eye test!

• Haha
Did anyone see her tweets the other day about her female neighbour describing her as being her ‘girl crush’ and thinking she was 30? Feels completely fabricated, not the kind of chat you’d have with a neighbour?! Also if the neighbour mistakes Lucy for 30 then she should book in for an eye test!
I saw that - what bullshit. She’s a ropey old hag.

• Haha
I thought her giveaway was amusing, 11k followers and just 13 RTs to win a book about dating gifted from an award winning dating blogger. Sorry but 🤣🤣🤣
And of those, 5 haven’t even entered correctly as there are only 8 likes on the post. I think that shows just how popular she really is.

• Haha
A healthy 40 year old with no underlying health conditions getting her vaccine so she can try and duck her cameraman in Mexico, just so many types of wrong

C3E65140-F5DF-4CB1-9A0E-B7C59091500B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Karma? Maybe....
She was due to leave on the long awaited work trip #2 this weekend and now has to self isolate due to someone in her bubble testing positive. Despite having her vaccine 😡 she could still be vulnerable. I wouldn’t want to wish ill on anyone but!!
Maybe I’m just jealous as I still have to wait some time as I’m about 5 year’s younger than her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.