Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really looked at her other stuff other than an initial nose. It’s not really on to post that on her other socials though really, I guess if you wanted to ask her you could DM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I did when I first followed her... but then I kept seeing her rudeness to people responding to her, particular if they (god forbid) make a spelling or grammatical error!! I did feel sorry for her when she was chasing that poly guy, but right from the start he told her he wouldn’t leave his wife/long term partner so what did she expect?! I hope she doesn’t come on too strong to the ‘younger colleague’... I’m about the same age as him and to be honest I’d be a bit taken aback a 40 year old work colleague being less than professional
Yeah but have you seen that poly guy🤮 A few people people named his Twitter page and urgghh seriously!

Really interesting to see who she is. Bet the companies she freelances for wouldn’t be impressed at her childish fawning over on Twitter!

Reactions: 1
No but from the blogs she’d have you think he was super hot and sexy, not so much then?
Curiosity peeked now...
Same! I would also like to know who he is.
Used to love her blog but find her awful on twitter and not surprised she's single with that attitude.

Hello, so pleased to find this and confirm I’m not the only person who thinks she’s rude and self obsessed! And why does she often post photos in her underwear? Extreme attention seeking
I feel sorry for the young colleague she’s obsessing over

Welcome to the club 😃

Did anyone think her trying to say she’s just highly sarcastic the other day was her way of saying she’s not rude, just misunderstood?
But as she doesn’t care what anyone thinks, it won’t worry her what’s said here then.

And on her colleague, that poor guy. When she finally gets him away, she’ll be pouncing on him.

Thank you
I didn’t see that no, I don’t think she comes across as sarcastic just rather overbearing...
She seems desperate for people to tell her that the colleague fancies her, always fishing

Thank you
I didn’t see that no, I don’t think she comes across as sarcastic just rather overbearing...
She seems desperate for people to tell her that the colleague fancies her, always fishing
Oh absolutely!! And in regard to the underwear, she did a boudoir shoot after the work trip when she first fell for the guy as some kind of validation that she is sexy.

Oh absolutely!! And in regard to the underwear, she did a boudoir shoot after the work trip when she first fell for the guy as some kind of validation that she is sexy.
Each to their own but she seems to be trying rather too hard, telling everyone you’re sexy doesn’t make it true!

* although I appreciate I’m not her target audience so maybe it does get results

I don’t understand when she tweets about the young colleague. If anyone offers the slightest glimpse of something that sounds like advice that isn’t ‘GO FOR IT’ she jumps down their throats.

To think that you can be brought up with such wealth and privilege and be gifted with amazing career opportunities, but then be sat at home alone craving attention so badly that you spend 24 hrs a day on twitter and post underwear shots for very weird odd men to get compliments.

Her tweets about the young guy and the underwear pics get the most comments etc and it is all about getting more followers so she posts them when she isn't get enough interaction from her slow cooker meals as she is gets more desperate for attention 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her engagement on many posts is very low for someone with around 10k followers I think. I remember her RT’ing a post once to point out how many likes it got! Who does that? I suspect she has many hate followers.
I wonder if she is a middle child? Something has happened to make her crave validation and attention like this. I think it’s quite sad really, all she has but is still not satisfied or happy.

She does seem quite unhappy but if anyone points out that she sounds a bit bitter or jaded she obviously becomes very defensive and blocks them. Money can't buy happiness after all.

Actual footage of Lucy in her Twitter clique what’s app every time she sees a new post here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.