Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s been everywhere and done everything don’t you know 🤪
I believe she has a travel blog as well as the dating one.

It’s very easy to find anyone online really. I thought the same, definitely a face you’d like to punch.
That’s maybe unfair, I’m sure her friends and family think she’s as wonderful as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 4
Her name is Bella Falk and her other blog is Passports and Pixels.

She is definitely not a looker...

Her name is Bella Falk and her other blog is Passports and Pixels.

She is definitely not a looker...
I’m surprised she does photography as from her blog and Twitter, especially photos of her home, she seems so plain and not creative in the slightest

Reactions: 1
If you call Bella Falk out on it on Twitter or Instagram, she deletes it and blocks you.

Maybe you shouldn't leave so many obvious identifiers if you're trying to remain anonymous... if I were her friends/dates and I found out what she'd been doing on her dating blog (which is pretty embarrassing for her), I'd feel violated.

I think she kind of wants to be found out. On the Twitter comments for one of her cringe-worthy photo attempts to be "sexy," she replied to someone that "sadly" the current man she's obsessed with will likely never see the photo because it's on her Lucy Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread on Lucy. Unfollowed her ages ago on Twitter but she was still constantly coming up in my feed so I blocked her as I find her completely obnoxious. Whilst I appreciate the ‘no settling’ sentiment she is actually delusional with her carry on. She is 40(?) yet she expects to meet a gorgeous, intelligent, TALL man with ZERO baggage, no kids etc. I mean cmon Lucy, you are hardly the catch of the century here talk about unrealistic expectations.
Terrible dress sense aside she comes across as just a really unpleasant person.
This obsession with the younger colleague is honestly just embarrassing!
As previous commenters have said if you’re not fawning all over her on Twitter than she has no time for you and just generally rude.

Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread on Lucy. Unfollowed her ages ago on Twitter but she was still constantly coming up in my feed so I blocked her as I find her completely obnoxious. Whilst I appreciate the ‘no settling’ sentiment she is actually delusional with her carry on. She is 40(?) yet she expects to meet a gorgeous, intelligent, TALL man with ZERO baggage, no kids etc. I mean cmon Lucy, you are hardly the catch of the century here talk about unrealistic expectations.
Terrible dress sense aside she comes across as just a really unpleasant person.
This obsession with the younger colleague is honestly just embarrassing!
As previous commenters have said if you’re not fawning all over her on Twitter than she has no time for you and just generally rude.
I'm surprised she gets any dates at all with her appearance... and she gets upset if they're not very attractive, but what is she expecting? I don't even know less-than-average men who would give her a chance.

And instead of being grateful (because even of her own admission, there were some nice men she met online) she says "there's no spark." Unless they're married or taken, of course...

I think she believes she's some beautiful Disney Princess-type that unconsciously loves a challenge and can get men to leave their wives/girlfriends for her after being "taken" by her "beauty, charm, and wit."

Nobody is leaving their partner for you, Bella Falk. Not for that pompous, arrogant, better-than-thou ostrich-face.

I quite like her 🤷‍♀️
I did when I first followed her... but then I kept seeing her rudeness to people responding to her, particular if they (god forbid) make a spelling or grammatical error!! I did feel sorry for her when she was chasing that poly guy, but right from the start he told her he wouldn’t leave his wife/long term partner so what did she expect?! I hope she doesn’t come on too strong to the ‘younger colleague’... I’m about the same age as him and to be honest I’d be a bit taken aback a 40 year old work colleague being less than professional

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting that most of us have commented on how rude and dismissive she can be, even when someone if being nice to her. Yet she rarely gets called out for it? If someone replies like that to me I would definitely say something, there’s never an excuse for rudeness. It’s the height of bad manners.

I did when I first followed her... but then I kept seeing her rudeness to people responding to her, particular if they (god forbid) make a spelling or grammatical error!! I did feel sorry for her when she was chasing that poly guy, but right from the start he told her he wouldn’t leave his wife/long term partner so what did she expect?! I hope she doesn’t come on too strong to the ‘younger colleague’... I’m about the same age as him and to be honest I’d be a bit taken aback a 40 year old work colleague being less than professional
Don’t forget in their industry if she were to put it about that he was lazy or unprofessional, that could really damage his career. She has the power here and I think he’s humouring her for this reason. In more normal times I wonder if he would have even taken the contract?

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting that most of us have commented on how rude and dismissive she can be, even when someone if being nice to her. Yet she rarely gets called out for it? If someone replies like that to me I would definitely say something, there’s never an excuse for rudeness. It’s the height of bad manners.

Don’t forget in their industry if she were to put it about that he was lazy or unprofessional, that could really damage his career. She has the power here and I think he’s humouring her for this reason. In more normal times I wonder if he would have even taken the contract?
Sounds almost like sexual harassment to me. It works both ways, Lucy/Bella Falk.
Also, on her Twitter she wrote about how she's thinking of "deleting everything." Guess this is what happens when you realize you've been outed as a pretty aggressive blog bully who ridicules most of her dates over their appearance (talk about pot calling the kettle black).

I wonder how that previous young colleague "Jack" she was obsessed with would feel when he reads how (the night before he went to see his now wife), this woman was talking about how horny she was getting with his leg pressed against hers on the train. She even gave a pretty vulgar description of how she left a "puddle" on her seat because of him.

Ew. Ew. Ew. Like I said, harassment goes both ways. Imagine if a male spoke about a taken female colleague he was getting so turned on by on a train that he almost ejaculated.

Attachments

I quite like her 🤷‍♀️
I think most of us who have commented did to begin with. I loved the blog, I thought it was really funny and entertaining. It was only when I began following her on Twitter and I saw how arrogant and rude she was that I changed my mind. She’s said herself many times she has this amazing life, a great job and wonderful friends yet she’s so bitter and can be very unhappy with her lot. I think she has some deep seated issues, as someone earlier has said, and could really do with speaking to someone. She seems to have a very strange relationship with her family as well, never seems to want to spend time with them or even like them very much. Therapy could probably help with that too.
Although all that said, Bella could be a completely different person to the bits Lucy shares and it could be completely fabricated for likes and she’s a thoroughly lovely person. I don’t think she’s enjoying the infamy of having a tattle thread though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.