Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she said about this I must have missed it? It won’t be one of the more well known ones. Probably someone who was in it for the casa amour bit for 2 days
In the latest video where it was quick dire assumptions and someone said you dated someone from love island, and she basically inferred she was just sleeping with them (from memory)

Reactions: 4
In the latest video where it was quick dire assumptions and someone said you dated someone from love island, and she basically inferred she was just sleeping with them (from memory)
Yes in her new assumptions video one of the questions that she answered were something like "did you date someone off love island" and she pretty much said they did stuff but not dated I was just wondering who it was x

Reactions: 1
Despite what she says about her family getting along with Dan, I’m sure her mum is devastated that she has raised her daughter to not recognise when she’s better than someone who’s cheated on her and can’t find the strength to walk away. Her poor dad must secretly hate dan too.. there’s no way any decent father would just accept shes back with him with no ill feeling! the balls on dan to even go to their family home after what he’s done to her 🤣 I’d be gutted if that was my daughter.. I would feel like I hadn’t instilled enough confidence in my girl to want better for herself (not that it’s her parents fault). Find it funny that she says they love Dan... Of course they aren’t going to say anything 🙄Cuz you went back to him and clearly always will. they aren’t going to risk alienating themselves from their daughter whos misplaced loyalty is to a guy who is simply no good. They have no option but to put up with it 🙄 it will only be if or when they permanently break up that the family’s true feelings on him are made known. Sad really 😞

Reactions: 17
I don’t get why they stay in a hotel room? Like surely that suggests there’s tension

Reactions: 8
I thought the same thing! Very strange they didn’t stay in her family home!
Especially when she signalled towards having money worries when she cried in one of her recent videos? She mentioned something about finances which you wouldn’t do if it wasn’t on your mind as an issue. Yet she wastes money on a hotel room (we all know Dan didn’t pay for it lol) when they could stay in her room at home? Weird

Reactions: 7
Edits for Lucy and gets the occasional brand deal on Instagram
Did anyone see the comments on her recents videos about the tit sound quality and editing though?😂 So embarrassing, he's dragging her down in more ways than one

have never posted on this thread before but have been reading it. I've been watching her videos for the past few years...mainly out of curiosity! I grew up very near to where she did in Scotland and let's just say it's quite rural and there aren't many influencers from here!! Her family seem lovely but I think we've seen a different side to her with her relationship with Dan. Ultimately, we don't know everything in her life but as many viewers have noticed, he seems like a controlling person that is negatively impacting her.

Also, anyone else notice how she never has many comments on her videos and the ones that are there are all positive? do u think she deletes the negative comments?
Have you got the same accent as her? She pretends to be Irish hahah

Reactions: 1
Dan has absolutely no shame. Imagine watching your sister/daughter cry through so much hurt and manipulation from cheating and leeching off money and having to face that same guy again....... he should’ve just left her alone omg. It wasn’t even a minor case of cheating, Dan’s kind was unheard of. I hate to hate him bc on the circle he was lovely but it really proves the ‘nice guys’ are never actually nice. Just incredibly entitled and manipulative.

Reactions: 10
Dan has absolutely no shame. Imagine watching your sister/daughter cry through so much hurt and manipulation from cheating and leeching off money and having to face that same guy again....... he should’ve just left her alone omg. It wasn’t even a minor case of cheating, Dan’s kind was unheard of. I hate to hate him bc on the circle he was lovely but it really proves the ‘nice guys’ are never actually nice. Just incredibly entitled and manipulative.
Yep!!! If he actually cared about her he wouldn't have become part of her life again knowing how much he hurt her

Reactions: 5
Looking on her vlog she wear expensive face wash moisturiser etc but my god the clip where she came on because they forgot to say it was someone's birthday her spots are awful. Not a great advertisement for that brand hon

Reactions: 5
Looking on her vlog she wear expensive face wash moisturiser etc but my god the clip where she came on because they forgot to say it was someone's birthday her spots are awful. Not a great advertisement for that brand hon
No amount of skin wash will clear her skin when she eats like tit. I’ve said it before but La Roche Posay is a really good brand but you can’t expect it to fix your skin if you’re constantly eating greasy take aways.

Reactions: 3
I imagine they stayed elsewhere because they’re used to their own space and Dan clearly wouldn’t be comfortable staying in her family home (obviously she would have never stayed elsewhere). Lucy’s family seem like absolute grafters, hard workers and great people, though I can’t exactly comment on what Dan is like given I don’t know him but bet if he is someone that just sits on the sofa, sleeps a lot and is mega chill, this would frustrate the parents, it would me. Again, he might have some super strong work ethic we haven’t seen in her videos, I’m not sure. But if that were the case, I’d expect him to be a bit more of a hustler to have a few streams of income (he might do, I don’t know). Anyway, amazing family and you can tell how happy Lucy is in their presence. Him, probably feels threatened by them given she has an amazing family home and supportive family to go back to if anything happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.