Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone watched him, but I remember when Alex (from The Circle) did a Q&A or something, and he mentioned how he'd 'helped out a friend from the show' a bit with some of the money he'd won or something. I think a lot of people assumed it was Freddie (who was really desperate to get veneers done), but I think it was Dan. :unsure:

I really don't think them getting back together is good idea. Imo he used her and will continue to do so - especially as she still has a bigger following than he does.

I never really liked him much. He was entertaining on The Circle for sure, but the way he reacted to Alex/Kate said everything. Its not as if they'd fully flirted. Nobody from the last season was that level of pissed with James.
I really liked him on the circle and I was actually really happy to see him and Lucy together the first time round. But having been in a similar situation to Lucy, she is making herself look like the biggest mug. My ex and Dan seem to have a lot of similarities, both money scoundrels. Only difference is my ex is now married to one of the girls he cheated on me with. She made an entire video opening up about their relationship and how used she felt, she truly cannot expect people who support her to just sweep that under the rug and blindly support their relationship again

Reactions: 8
Lucy crying in her latest video... talking about friendship breakdowns and how it’s no one else’s business etc... don’t shove your friendships down people’s throats and people won’t ask questions when it goes wrong!

she said she has money problems... not enough to get your boyfriend to get a job and pay for his stuff himself though lol

Right I’ve carried on watching.. she said her and her family are super close and sometimes she thinks too close. I am genuinely concerned for her at this point. She has never ever expressed feeling too close to her family but since being back with dan it’s literally like she’s being isolated from everyone in her life? When she hangs out with friends and family he’s there, she can never do anything without him around, even going out for food with Emily involved Dan. Filming with Emily involved Dan. I just find it bizarre that she doesn’t see how much influence he has over her life and how she is, it’s truly like he has brainwashed her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lucy crying in her latest video... talking about friendship breakdowns and how it’s no one else’s business etc... don’t shove your friendships down people’s throats and people won’t ask questions when it goes wrong!

she said she has money problems... not enough to get your boyfriend to get a job and pay for his stuff himself though lol

Right I’ve carried on watching.. she said her and her family are super close and sometimes she thinks too close. I am genuinely concerned for her at this point. She has never ever expressed feeling too close to her family but since being back with dan it’s literally like she’s being isolated from everyone in her life? When she hangs out with friends and family he’s there, she can never do anything without him around, even going out for food with Emily involved Dan. Filming with Emily involved Dan. I just find it bizarre that she doesn’t see how much influence he has over her life and how she is, it’s truly like he has brainwashed her
When she was talking through the calendar did you notice that she had two separate phone payments, but only mentioned one as being hers?!

Reactions: 5
When she was talking through the calendar did you notice that she had two separate phone payments, but only mentioned one as being hers?!
Yep, it’s so obvious she pays for everything. I just wish everyone in her life especially her family would call her out on letting him do this again rather than just stand back and watch it happen. maybe they have said something and that’s why she’s speaking about boundaries but I doubt it. I feel like since the time when her sisters were both there Dan has said something to Lucy which has caused her to say about having boundaries with them because she’s never ever ever said anything like that before!

My heart did break for her a bit when she was crying in her video BUT if she’s not able to handle people having an opinion on her personal life she needs to either STOP putting it online or get a new job altogether. If she makes it public knowledge, people are going to have an opinion.

obviously this does not apply to the actual hate “I hope you die” comments- that’s unnecessarily nasty people

My heart did break for her a bit when she was crying in her video BUT if she’s not able to handle people having an opinion on her personal life she needs to either STOP putting it online or get a new job altogether. If she makes it public knowledge, people are going to have an opinion.

obviously this does not apply to the actual hate “I hope you die” comments- that’s unnecessarily nasty people
Completely agree with what you have said. I think anyone sending death threats or nasty comments like that are horrendous but most of the “hate” these influencers really receive is just constructive criticism from an audience of people which they rely on for their income. If you can’t find a niche in this area where you have an audience reflective of it then it’s time to get a proper job that you enjoy! Lucy has been around a long time and her followers have not increased much in years.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she knowingly admits she tends to pay for things in relationships and friendships But continues to do so.. why not just say no 🤔 makes no sense to me.. except if she’s worried that saying no means these leaches will drop her, in which case that is very very sad really 😔 Her breakdown, her skin, money problems, her friendships falling apart etc.. I feel like all of this comes back to her relationship being an issue, and I wish she would just leave him because life’s too short 🤷🏼‍♀️

Please tell me im nit the only one who believes that this si called falling asleep standing up sleep talking etc is completely fake. If you haven't seen it Dan keeps posting it all on his stories and it just looks so staged

Please tell me im nit the only one who believes that this si called falling asleep standing up sleep talking etc is completely fake. If you haven't seen it Dan keeps posting it all on his stories and it just looks so staged
hahahaha I’ve just watched them. Why the duck would you post that on instagram for thousands of people to see????

Reactions: 6
So cringe.....looks so fake.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I stopped watching her when she moved from Scotland. She’s always at her happiest when she’s with her parents and Dan is a bleeping leech. She needs someone to support her, not constantly use her.
Underneath it all I do think she’s an insecure girl, especially as she’s had an ED and he is not helping her confidence.

Honestly I stopped watching her when she moved from Scotland. She’s always at her happiest when she’s with her parents and Dan is a bleeping leech. She needs someone to support her, not constantly use her.
Underneath it all I do think she’s an insecure girl, especially as she’s had an ED and he is not helping her confidence.
She aint had an ED. That beast said that EDs are a choice.. if she had really had one , she would know thats bullshit. Shes just a fat lazy bleep who couldnt be arsed to exercise and thought getting sick was the easier option. Didnt work for her either so now she cnt be arsed to do anything and pretends she embracing body positivity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.