Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ Sydney May Crouch (who never stops banging on about being a Gemini) 😂😂😂
I'm sorry but I have come across the same thing(I'm aries) They scare me and I back off thinking they are nuts.

I'm Gemini moon too.

Reactions: 3
Hope Lucy can get some help to get out of Dan’s control. This relationship can only end badly with a big explosion at the end, it’s only a matter of months. It will come to light that he’s been cheating on her 24/7 since the second they got back together, or that he’s physically abusing her
shes got no one to blame but herself who tf takes back a cheater at the prime age of 23 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m a Gemini and I did laugh because we get this a lot, to be fair, not all signs are compatible so that’s fine!!

Reactions: 1
Cracking up that people thing if u were born couple hours later your whole compatibility with people would be alot different😂😂 fuckk offf

Reactions: 16
In reality no one would sit by as he walked back into her life.

She clearly lost friends for taking him back after they supported her when she was clearly devastated but to have hundreds if not thousands of “fans” supporting them being back together and talking about how amazing it is for them to be together again is not helping at all.

I hope her family said something. Maybe they’re wary to as she ended friendships over it!

Going to be horrible for her when he does it again

Reactions: 6
@ Sydney May Crouch (who never stops banging on about being a Gemini) 😂😂😂
This made me lol. I think you’re the problem Lucy hun. Surely all the friends she’s lost over the years can’t all be the problem 🙄🙄
Also anyone see her stories about her content flopping?!? It’s because it’s boring and talks tit - can’t blame Instagram for that 😂

The latest bikini pic about her ‘under boob game’ - no hun you’re just wearing a top 3 x size too small for you. Looks so trashy. Would respect her more if she wore clothes that actually fit rather than trying to squeeze herself into the fast fashion fits.

Reactions: 11
The latest bikini pic about her ‘under boob game’ - no hun you’re just wearing a top 3 x size too small for you. Looks so trashy. Would respect her more if she wore clothes that actually fit rather than trying to squeeze herself into the fast fashion fits.
That picture is awful 😳 I can’t believe she has nobody in her life that would have a private word and say Lucy babe don’t post that. It doesn’t fit and her bust is big so she needs underwiring. Literally anybody with a brain can see that. The comments kissing her ass are worrying. She clearly doesn’t have anybody real in her life who actually cares for Her and doesn’t want to see her embarrass herself ☹🥴when the gravy train runs out these influencers will be all alone And the hangers-on (Dan) and fake friends will be long gone when they no longer need pics for the gram. and to be honest I worry for the impact on their mental health, suicide rates etc😔

Reactions: 5
That post pissed me off too. While other people were struggling financially through a bleeping pandemic this doughnut is complaining that work has gone down and she has bills to pay but then keys of to dubai which can't have been cheap🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She’d be doing a hell of a lot better with her money if she wasn’t with Dan paying for him all the time!

Reactions: 8
It’s not even under boob 🙄 it’s literally the top of her boob just not being covered. She has no under boob because her boobs are just hanging and not being supported. (No shade, my boobs also hang, but I wouldn’t go around letting them hang down like that). Some ‘trends’ aren’t for everyone.

Reactions: 8
Watch my ads to make money that goes directly the Dan the head? No thanks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly sick of hearing the whole “I have bills to pay that’s why we do ads”. I don’t know if any one else watches Grackle (the best you tuber imo and the most purest girl I’ve seen out there). She refused to do ads with companies and feels she shouldn’t be paid to share something she likes because she does it for free. She’s managed to make youtube her job just out of views alone so shows it can be a full time job without spamming your audience with crappy ads for companies you definitely wouldn’t use or products you wouldn’t use unless you were being paid to use them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly sick of hearing the whole “I have bills to pay that’s why we do ads”. I don’t know if any one else watches Grackle (the best you tuber imo and the most purest girl I’ve seen out there). She refused to do ads with companies and feels she shouldn’t be paid to share something she likes because she does it for free. She’s managed to make youtube her job just out of views alone so shows it can be a full time job without spamming your audience with crappy ads for companies you definitely wouldn’t use or products you wouldn’t use unless you were being paid to use them!!
Love Grackle....

I used to really like watching Lucy and Dan to be honest, I liked him on the Circle and thats how I found her. But my god they are soooo annoying now!

I 100% get if you can make money doing a job you enjoy like YouTube go for it! I used to blog and made a little money from it and was so happy like making money doing something I enjoyed so much! But in any job, and in a job like this in particular you would have enough money saved incase jobs dried up!!! It's an industry that is ever changing and influencer marketing could disappear just as quickly as it came around you would save at least a couple of months worth of money to live off surely!? I mean I've always done that anyway just incase!

Also it really winds me up everytime I see her ask people to like her content cause its an ad! No ill like it if I want to, telling me to is jus going to make me less likely to like any of your content!

Rant over 😂😂

I don't know if anyone watched him, but I remember when Alex (from The Circle) did a Q&A or something, and he mentioned how he'd 'helped out a friend from the show' a bit with some of the money he'd won or something. I think a lot of people assumed it was Freddie (who was really desperate to get veneers done), but I think it was Dan. :unsure:

I really don't think them getting back together is good idea. Imo he used her and will continue to do so - especially as she still has a bigger following than he does.

I never really liked him much. He was entertaining on The Circle for sure, but the way he reacted to Alex/Kate said everything. Its not as if they'd fully flirted. Nobody from the last season was that level of pissed with James.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.