Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol all this sleepwalking/sleep talking on Dan's stories are so fake and cringe...
OMG just went to look and I cantttt 🙈 her standing in a “flattering” way with one hip forward and managing to fix her shorts when he appears with camera... all while asleep 🤣 ok guys. Ps I see zero chemistry/affection between them.. he thinks he’s doing her a favour by being with her, and she pays him to stay 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Some of them I think are legit, the others where she Has a full face of make up and is clearly moving about etc in a non sleep walking way (if you’ve seen someone else do it you’ll know what I mean) are just pathetic

Reactions: 1
Funny that she never did this when she stayed places with Syd and Ell or when she lived with Emily. Also when her and Luis lived together it never seemed to happen either? Just since he’s moved out she’s started walking around and standing up all of a sudden 🤣 its so fake

Reactions: 8
Him actually asking on his stories if people want to see her that is just weird and defo makes me think it’s fully put on!

Reactions: 3
I have to agree with what someone said previously on her about Dan encouraging her to eat and get bigger so she won’t leave him. I feel like he was toxic before with all the cheating and lies and that doesn’t change. She’s got big very quickly since being with him and I feel like it’s manipulation on his part. I can’t explain it but everytime I watch the two of them something seems very off and not quite right. I hope Lucy manages to escape this toxicity and find herself again, get healthy and find her purpose like she had before

Reactions: 12
Dan is an incredibly AWFUL person yet on the circle he was the complete opposite... says a lot about his integrity

Reactions: 14
Dan is an incredibly AWFUL person yet on the circle he was the complete opposite... says a lot about his integrity
I really liked him in the circle until the very last episode when I think he showed his true colours with the Kate reveal...

Reactions: 13
I really liked him in the circle until the very last episode when I think he showed his true colours with the Kate reveal...
Same! It was the moment he said “I’m not your mate” that did it for me- he knew what he signed up for!

Reactions: 14
I felt so bad for her when he questioned if she really had cotton pads and went hunting for some to prove her wrong. In Ikea when she wanted a few things and he was like no you don’t need that and a rug etc...she just went oh ok! I’d be like whose money is it, back off🤣. I hope she’s ok!

I also don’t agree with the filming her sleep walking, it’s just really odd! Someone in my family does this and I would never dream of filming I either quietly follow him so he does harm himself (fall etc) or slowly try and bring him round without shocking him. Filming him would be the last thing I’d do, it’s quite a creepy thing to witness tbh

I felt so bad for her when he questioned if she really had cotton pads and went hunting for some to prove her wrong. In Ikea when she wanted a few things and he was like no you don’t need that and a rug etc...she just went oh ok! I’d be like whose money is it, back off🤣. I hope she’s ok!

I also don’t agree with the filming her sleep walking, it’s just really odd! Someone in my family does this and I would never dream of filming I either quietly follow him so he does harm himself (fall etc) or slowly try and bring him round without shocking him. Filming him would be the last thing I’d do, it’s quite a creepy thing to witness tbh
Tbh I do the whole you’ve don’t need that to my mum, she always buys stuff she already has as she’s a hoarder 😂😂 so who knows! She has said she’s struggled with money (and I don’t doubt that’s because of the parasite she’s currently living with) but could also be because she’s spending money on stuff she doesn’t need/won’t use

Reactions: 1
Tbh I do the whole you’ve don’t need that to my mum, she always buys stuff she already has as she’s a hoarder 😂😂 so who knows! She has said she’s struggled with money (and I don’t doubt that’s because of the parasite she’s currently living with) but could also be because she’s spending money on stuff she doesn’t need/won’t use
I agree but then she has two phone bills on her paying out board. You can’t let someone pay your Bill then tell them they don’t need a £6 hanging plant surely haha

Reactions: 9
Surely its an old photo. It is definitely not a recent one.

It is an old photo. Dan posted in swingers in that outfit last August.

have never posted on this thread before but have been reading it. I've been watching her videos for the past few years...mainly out of curiosity! I grew up very near to where she did in Scotland and let's just say it's quite rural and there aren't many influencers from here!! Her family seem lovely but I think we've seen a different side to her with her relationship with Dan. Ultimately, we don't know everything in her life but as many viewers have noticed, he seems like a controlling person that is negatively impacting her.

Also, anyone else notice how she never has many comments on her videos and the ones that are there are all positive? do u think she deletes the negative comments?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.