Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think him liking bikini pics would be a big issue if he wasn’t a massive cheater!!!!
Like the boy obviously cannot be trusted

Reactions: 9
Exactly! It’s genuinely so disrespectful to do that especially after being forgiven for cheating. And also, most guys are more uncomfortable with their gf liking boys pics because boys are more likely to dm or message so why do it anyway?? Theyre not even friends or anything he’s just liking pics of random girls with the ‘ideal figure’ it’s gross

Reactions: 1
How do all these youtubers have eyelash extensions!! Noticed safforn barker does as well! It’s been banned up until today! So not only do they think it’s appropriate to jet around the place but clearly getting illegal treatments done. Pisses me off!

Reactions: 5
How do all these youtubers have eyelash extensions!! Noticed safforn barker does as well! It’s been banned up until today! So not only do they think it’s appropriate to jet around the place but clearly getting illegal treatments done. Pisses me off!
lots of lash places have been open for weeks now, it was just a guideline considering Boris kept changing the rules for when they can open.

Reactions: 2
lots of lash places have been open for weeks now, it was just a guideline considering Boris kept changing the rules for when they can open.
Face treatments were not allowed until today. They shouldn’t have been open they can get fined 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her trip to Dubai looked like the most boring holiday ever, what was the point in flying all that way?

Reactions: 18
These youtubers/influencers idea of hate is really so dramatic. Lucy put this on her twitter, it’s really not that deep or hateful and she’s banging on about how much hate she’s received today - the quality isn’t good on the new youtube video yes she used 4k on the iphone but when it is your sole income i don’t think it’s hateful to expect them to be using better quality for videos?

she makes me eye roll

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her & Dan seem to be obsessed with eating out. Their whole Dubai trip revolved around food... I don’t understand. It’s exactly what they do at home. Why go all that way? And it is so obvious that Lucy pays for everything.

Her & Dan seem to be obsessed with eating out. Their whole Dubai trip revolved around food... I don’t understand. It’s exactly what they do at home. Why go all that way? And it is so obvious that Lucy pays for everything.
You can tell she pays for everything, just small things like her ordering Deliveroo on her phone and when she was finishing the order on her laptop for dominoes. She mentioned in her break up video she paid for everything (I wish someone had that video still!) also, does dan have a job? There’s no way he pays towards living with her.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear in their Dubai vlog she was like “I’ll order your some food” or something when they were waiting for her test to come back?? So obvious she’s paying for everything! He’s the absolute worst I wish she’d see sense!!

Reactions: 17
I like Lucy but she does over play it a lot in her videos she’s so unnecessarily loud

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear in their Dubai vlog she was like “I’ll order your some food” or something when they were waiting for her test to come back?? So obvious she’s paying for everything! He’s the absolute worst I wish she’d see sense!!
Yessssss!!! I picked up on this!! TF she mean ‘I’ll order you food” why is she mugging herself off like this.

Reactions: 6
Hope Lucy can get some help to get out of Dan’s control. This relationship can only end badly with a big explosion at the end, it’s only a matter of months. It will come to light that he’s been cheating on her 24/7 since the second they got back together, or that he’s physically abusing her

Hope Lucy can get some help to get out of Dan’s control. This relationship can only end badly with a big explosion at the end, it’s only a matter of months. It will come to light that he’s been cheating on her 24/7 since the second they got back together, or that he’s physically abusing her
I’d say it was “easy” for him to stay faithful during lockdown as he didn’t have the physical means to do so or even leave the house (although probably still texting other girls). Lucy could keep a close eye on him because he literally had nowhere to go. but now restrictions have been lifted I’d say he’s like a dog with 2 d*cks lol. Only a matter of time sadly...

I’d say it was “easy” for him to stay faithful during lockdown as he didn’t have the physical means to do so or even leave the house (although probably still texting other girls). Lucy could keep a close eye on him because he literally had nowhere to go. but now restrictions have been lifted I’d say he’s like a dog with 2 d*cks lol. Only a matter of time sadly...
Sat on tinder 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.