Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sometimes get the feeling she’ll never lose the weight she wants to lose because she knows she could have more of a brand by being a larger/curvier girl....

watched her say it or shot it with emily canham and it was the most annoying thing

she’s also getting a bit obsessed with sharing her posts to her stories to get more likes etc
One minute she does a video saying 'I'm fat' and how I want to lose weight to be healthier and then the next shes trying to appeal to the plus size community

Reactions: 4
One minute she does a video saying 'I'm fat' and how I want to lose weight to be healthier and then the next shes trying to appeal to the plus size community
that’s exactly it! she can’t decide where she wants to be or fit in to. she was constant on her stories about her working out and posting she’s fat on youtube, but then sharing throwbacks to when she was slimmer on it and then all you see is her pigging out and i know she’s on holiday - she doesn’t feel consistent to me, but then she’s got to fit into this body positivity rave at the moment that’s rife on insta. i think she needs to find who she truly is because i find it hard to like her as i’ve never found her all that genuine and i do feel sorry for her as it seems she just craves acceptance or something, previously it’s been through her friendships. i think she could be a hit on youtube if she was consistent and a bit more herself rather than this other persona

i must admit i enjoyed this insta video she shared on her story. i’ve got a bit of nice curves to my body and i’ve been fed up of some of the posts that have been out - thet don’t make me feel better so i enjoyed this haha!

Reactions: 3
I think dan is apart of a lot of this tbh!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s confident in her body at all I think it’s put on. Also I’d literally kill my husband if he was posting photos like that of me on his social media 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
This comment left on one of her photos with Dan😂
She chose to tell the world what he did and how awful/toxic he was and how bad the relationship was. How is it surprising that people now don’t approve of her getting back with someone so awful
She should really address these comments she made about Dan and what happened to be honest. If she came out and said look I know I said what I said and at the time that’s how i felt but time changes things and he’s changed and grown up and worked hard for my trust etc and not i’m happy, it’s in the past etc let’s look to the future .... then the comments would probably die down but she’s literally acted like she never said stuff like that, own it

Reactions: 19
In thr photos with his bleach blonde hair and she has black shorts on and a pink top I think. You see her butt over his shoulder. He looks like mr motivator!!!
Am I showing my age now. 🤣

She chose to tell the world what he did and how awful/toxic he was and how bad the relationship was. How is it surprising that people now don’t approve of her getting back with someone so awful
I lost all respect for her when I found out she’d got back with him because she literally made a whole YouTube video slating him posted quotes and tit all over her Instagram about cheaters etc and then gets back with him 😂😂 if that doesn’t scream mug I don’t know what does. It’s even worse cause she just deleted the video etc as if nothing even happened. It’s embarrassing tbh

Reactions: 17
Yeah I defo think Lucy should do an honest talk about it. It’s a very taboo decision especially in today’s society and even more so because it was such a short relationship and they weren’t even married. I think explaining her thought process could actually do her some good... I won’t ever understand but to her audience now it just looks like she got bored and desperate again over quarantine. I feel like she’s under a lot of pressure for it to work out now. It’s incredibly strange. Her life but we were all heartbroken for her so she’s just gonna keep getting comments like this unless she addresses it in some way

Reactions: 8
Yeah I defo think Lucy should do an honest talk about it. It’s a very taboo decision especially in today’s society and even more so because it was such a short relationship and they weren’t even married. I think explaining her thought process could actually do her some good... I won’t ever understand but to her audience now it just looks like she got bored and desperate again over quarantine. I feel like she’s under a lot of pressure for it to work out now. It’s incredibly strange. Her life but we were all heartbroken for her so she’s just gonna keep getting comments like this unless she addresses it in some way
you can tell she’s desperate/under pressure to make it work, look at the posts she’s done with him and the way she’s shared the post to her story more than once... wants to prove she’s happy.

my best friend’s boyfriend of 7/8 years has cheated twice and she’s got back with him both times, and both times i wasn’t happy about it purely because i’d been the one there through it all - it’s their decision at the end of the day and she’s happy now which is all that matters but doesn’t stop you knowing the reality and i can totally relate to syd and ell maybe over frustration of being there etc only for them to get back together but i never contemplated not being her friend. but you can see why lucy wants it to appear perfect as she’s lost friends over it and how public it was 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Worrying how many people have commented under their pic saying “goals” etc.. do people really have such low standards for life? I mean Lucy’s self respect must be non-existent but surely all these people cannot be so naive? I know everyone deserves happiness but last time I checked Prince Charming wasn’t a cheating sponger who was apparently toxic and expected u to pay for everything 🤔 and I do believe that’s how he really is. She made the mistake of telling us his true colours, she was being honest about him back then because she had nothing to lose as they were finished. Now that she’s taken him back the reality doesn’t fit her narrative, but sadly I feel some day very soon she’ll be making another “Dan did me dirty” video 😔He hasn’t slipped up yet because lockdown meant for 2-3 months he literally couldn’t leave the house lol. So had no physical ability to cheat. Now that things are relaxing a bit I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. Silly girl. And ladies, I know you feel me when I say women DO NOT forgive and forget. I bet she still brings it up during arguments and she grills him on his every movement every time he leaves the house. A really very sad and miserable life for her, I hope she finds the strength to walk away and be single as it would be better than sacrificing your dignity and self respect every day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Totally agree that she should address the problem rather than pretend she didn’t slag him off publicly!! How are all these fake witches commenting that they’re “soo cutee😍🥰” when they know he’s trash!

it’s sad that she’s gone back to him, clearly some desperation and loneliness involved.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone by any chance got the original video of where she tells the story about dan cheating?

I need to stop watching her stories 😂 Her post really irritate me ! 😂 she is BEGGING for free extensions, she has been paid to advertise Nivea skin care but showed us a video recently of all the expensive stuff she uses and how she swears by it. She will do anything for a bit of money and think her followers don’t notice. If it’s not that it’s fashion nova and all the gifted bikinis she begged to get for free ! I’m done 🤣
Agree with comments above ref Dan, he flaunts Dubai and trying to look like a model with money, my eyes roll. 6 months ago broke and living with his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dont mind my bf liking girls pics ( he don’t anyway, he just has respect) but it’s definitely the nature of those pics.. again nothing like lucy slightly embarrassing and looks desperate from both sides

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.