Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just keeping it real here and because I have a few pounds I'd like to lose too: those aren't hip dips, they are love handles. Hip dips are caused by bone structure while love handles are caused by excess fat around the lower abdomen/upper hip.

It's misleading to her younger audience imo.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I just don’t believe she is comfortable or confident in her figure. It’s totally her prerogative to be any size but she has recently been posting so many old pictures of her much slimmer self and saying she can’t wait to be fit again. Then on the other hand tries to make out she’s happy with her figure posting about ‘hip dips’. When posting/advertising her recent bikini on her story she covers half her body with emojis!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think it's strange Dan has upload a vlog of when they went to New York last year?

Reactions: 3
I understand as we grow up we grow apart too. I just find it strange how Lucy was besties with Emily, then Emily went out of the picture and Lucy was always with Saffron and going on holiday etc with her. Then she got rid of Saffron and was friends with Syd & Ell, went to Dubai multiple times etc then that friendship was obviously over as a result of Lucy getting back with Dan after cheating on her. But now she’s back friends with Emily (wonder why), was that because Emily let her stay at her flat while she had no one else or no where else to stay? Like their most recent video they seem awkward together.
YouTube is huge yet it is such a small community as in the same YouTubers stick together in groups so surely it is awkward if someone has tea with so many people? Considering Saff seems close now to Syd and Ell.

Reactions: 8
I understand as we grow up we grow apart too. I just find it strange how Lucy was besties with Emily, then Emily went out of the picture and Lucy was always with Saffron and going on holiday etc with her. Then she got rid of Saffron and was friends with Syd & Ell, went to Dubai multiple times etc then that friendship was obviously over as a result of Lucy getting back with Dan after cheating on her. But now she’s back friends with Emily (wonder why), was that because Emily let her stay at her flat while she had no one else or no where else to stay? Like their most recent video they seem awkward together.
YouTube is huge yet it is such a small community as in the same YouTubers stick together in groups so surely it is awkward if someone has tea with so many people? Considering Saff seems close now to Syd and Ell.
how long ago was the saff friendship? is there videos of this? i feel like i’ve followed both for years and genuinely can’t remember it even though i see it spoken about 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why would he put such an unflattering photo up of her?
I get controlling vibes from him and he prob wants to shame her!
He is definitely one of those boyfriends who prefers his girlfriend when she’s bigger and will encourage takeaways/eating out/skipping the gym

Reactions: 4
Yes there are plenty of videos 😂😂
oooo yes okay i remember that video now 😂 i’ve just had a look and it’s all come back to me, i’ve defo seen them hahah i think she just goes through so many people it had slipped my mind... do we know why they fell out?

Reactions: 3
oooo yes okay i remember that video now 😂 i’ve just had a look and it’s all come back to me, i’ve defo seen them hahah i think she just goes through so many people it had slipped my mind... do we know why they fell out?
Yes same and I happened to remember recently and thought it was odd now she was friends with Saff, Syd, Ell etc. They all attend similar events so surely that is awkward?

Reactions: 1
Why is she cackling like that and being so OTT in her say it or shot it video? Had to switch it off she’s being so annoying 🥴 it’s all an act to cover up her unhappiness and lack of self respect 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t watch her anymore cause of her voice makes me feel sick she’s always so sniffly and sounds like she’s full of phlegm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else used to find Dan attractive but now just think he looks completely creepy and unattractive? 🤢

Reactions: 20
not a big fan of Lucy myself .. get such a bad vibe of Dan even if i didnt know he was a sly cheater 🤢 All for body positivity but dont wear clothes smaller than u just to prove a point

There’s no doubt there’s domestic abuse going on there, mental & financial at least

sometimes get the feeling she’ll never lose the weight she wants to lose because she knows she could have more of a brand by being a larger/curvier girl....

watched her say it or shot it with emily canham and it was the most annoying thing

she’s also getting a bit obsessed with sharing her posts to her stories to get more likes etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.