Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t get me wrong, i really do admire lucy’s confidence in a way. but firstly i’m watching her swimwear try on with fashionnova and i really think she doesn’t know how to dress for her body/shape, i’m not convinced by her clothes sizing really. i’m so over this wedgey-ing bikini bottoms/swimsuits so far up your backside. it doesn’t suit her!
also the videos on dan’s instagram are really not flattering, i would not be happy if my boyfriend was exposing me like that because you just know we’re gonna get a bikini pic which doesn’t resemble the reality

Reactions: 10
Is there a way of watching the video she made about Dans cheating or has it disappeared from the internet forever?

Reactions: 2
don’t get me wrong, i really do admire lucy’s confidence in a way. but firstly i’m watching her swimwear try on with fashionnova and i really think she doesn’t know how to dress for her body/shape, i’m not convinced by her clothes sizing really. i’m so over this wedgey-ing bikini bottoms/swimsuits so far up your backside. it doesn’t suit her!
also the videos on dan’s instagram are really not flattering, i would not be happy if my boyfriend was exposing me like that because you just know we’re gonna get a bikini pic which doesn’t resemble the reality
It seems weird to me that her confidence has done a complete 180. Back when she was slimmer she used to get her sister to try on her clothes in a try on haul because she didn't want to show her body. Now that she is bigger she's trying on tiny bikinis on camera.

Reactions: 8
He’s done as he’s an emotional manipulator, much like all cheaters are, he’ll be putting her confidence right down subliminally

I really wanted to see it too 😪
I’m not sure if the specific video is still there but there’s one of her driving round with a friend called Jacob and she is slating dan and saying how much she doesn’t miss him 🤣 it auto played on my YouTube recently. I’ll see if I can link it now x

Last edited:
I’m not sure if the specific video is still there but there’s one of her driving round with a friend called Jacob and she is slaying dan and saying how much she doesn’t miss him 🤣 it auto played on my YouTube recently. I’ll see if I can link it now x
She’ll probably private the video if she sees this. Better off screen recording it

Reactions: 4

Talks about his cheating and how she would never take a cheater back.. embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Am I the only one that finds it a bit weird she’s gone to Dubai with him? She went here with Syd & Ell twice and it just seems a bit strange to go back there with the guy that caused their friendship to be over. I’d want to create memories in a new place not try to rewrite old ones

Reactions: 6
Hopefully with Time difference in Dubai Yall can see it first.. plus she’s having SUCH an amazing time with head Dan she won’t have time to read here... right Lucy? 😉😂

• Haha
Came to this thread after following dan and wondering who Lucy was. I didn’t even know about their history and Dan gives me weird vibes, so after reading this thread, wow.

even if she did decide to take him back would you instantly move him into your flat and pay for his holiday, bleeping mug. He’s got her right where he wants her. He was inoffensive but dull on the circle but you can see he has a nasty side to him when he came out that the boy who won had played the game, he was furious

Last edited:
Nothing wrong w Lucy but there’s no need for dan to post pictures like that onto an insta story?? Not even a private story ? Seems pretty badmind to me. Can’t imagine my bf doing that without asking especially to insta where thousands can view and screenshot. Especially if she has body confidence issues ... pretty weird

43CF0EF3-E06A-4244-94DC-04EF8F470144.png

She definitely needs a bigger size in that swimsuit. Nothing wrong with having a bigger backside, but make sure it’s not eating your swimsuit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they only gone to Dubai to sit in their room and eat cheese cake?? Soz but what a waste of money haha

Reactions: 14
God she is a mug....
What did he actually do to her? He seems manipulative!
I remember watching her video at the time and she said a girl had messaged her and it wasn’t the first time. Although she did say she asked the girl for proof and basically asked her to set him up to catch him out And then take screenshots for her, which is a bit weird. I don’t see why she didn’t just confront him and go from there. Anyway It turned out he had been having girls staying over at their apartment every time she went away for the weekend. And she said she paid for everything including his tv, holidays etc and felt like she’d been made an idiot of. She had moved out and was trying to rebuild her life and slating him. I dunno how you go from that to taking him back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes in her video she explains it turns out that he was an ongoing cheater who had girls over whenever she was out of the way. He constantly cheated basically and she found out only when someone messaged her after ages.

Let’s be honest, he likes that she has money. She is desperate for him to stick around so she pays for things still but her confidence is clearly affected by her weight gain so she probably only feels desired by him because he puts on a show about her so she Pays for his lifestyle..

There is no WAY that he has suddenly changed. She is just an ATM.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.