Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the combined worth of her skincare products from LaRoche Possay Is insane and they clearly aren’t even doing anything. Lucy hun it might be fancy and expensive but it ain’t working. My skin is miles better and I’ve used a bar of soap and Simple moisturiser since I was 16. Does anybody genuinely watch her vlogs for the skincare or makeup tips? Genuine question. Does anybody want to look like her? I’m sorry but there’s no way Dan fancies her. I used to feel bad thinking that but i feel like Lucy’s got obnoxious lately. No shocks she is going to Dubai on hols and guaranteed the leech is going with her.. that guy is only in it for the free holidays I’m sorry It’s the truth 🙈

Reactions: 10
He looks awful! I used to think he was a good looking guy on the circle but he’s starting to look like a crack head 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the combined worth of her skincare products from LaRoche Possay Is insane and they clearly aren’t even doing anything. Lucy hun it might be fancy and expensive but it ain’t working. My skin is miles better and I’ve used a bar of soap and Simple moisturiser since I was 16. Does anybody genuinely watch her vlogs for the skincare or makeup tips? Genuine question. Does anybody want to look like her? I’m sorry but there’s no way Dan fancies her. I used to feel bad thinking that but i feel like Lucy’s got obnoxious lately. No shocks she is going to Dubai on hols and guaranteed the leech is going with her.. that guy is only in it for the free holidays I’m sorry It’s the truth 🙈
Tbf the La Roche Posay stuff is really good and often recommended by Drs etc. Her skin is probably bad due to her diet and no amount of skin care will help if you constantly eat greasy and salty foods.

Reactions: 4
Lucy going to Dubai tomorrow but the last 5 months she has been so aggressive about people being careful and the impart of COVID, now cases are increasing and she is radio quiet about it. Didn’t know you could easily travel to Dubai without quarantine either?

Reactions: 11
Lucy going to Dubai tomorrow but the last 5 months she has been so aggressive about people being careful and the impart of COVID, now cases are increasing and she is radio quiet about it. Didn’t know you could easily travel to Dubai without quarantine either?
Assume she’s paying for dan too then!

Reactions: 3
You can go to Dubai as long as you have a valid Covid test and sign a declaration form. But it’s extremely hot and humid there right now, so even if she makes out it’s pleasurable, I know it’s not as I used to live there.

it’s moreso that the Arab world in pretty racist (not every individual) but I thought she was all about BLM. How about going to a Country in The Caribbean that’s on the list of okays to support those businesses.

Reactions: 5
This girl gets on my last bleeping nerve I swear she is so entitled. Not wearing a face mask in the airport or on the plane despite it being the law. Such a selfish person
I was going to say the same thing but he might be excempt for medical reasons but I doubt it 🙄

Reactions: 1
I was going to say the same thing but he might be excempt for medical reasons but I doubt it 🙄
But they’ve both not got them on in separate stories. She hasn’t got on in the picture, then obviously takes it off between her IG stories. They’re just selfish

Reactions: 4
I still dont get why she can’t understand why people have an issue with Dan!!!! I mean, WHAT?? She made a whole video about the situation, told everyone he was taking her money EVERYTHING and then now she’s being like this to people voicing their concerns.
I personally find it really concerning the way she’s going on! He’s definitely in it for the money. In his insta story he’s just posted a video of their hotel room and saying “life is good”. I just.... can’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I still dont get why she can’t understand why people have an issue with Dan!!!! I mean, WHAT?? She made a whole video about the situation, told everyone he was taking her money EVERYTHING and then now she’s being like this to people voicing their concerns.
I personally find it really concerning the way she’s going on! He’s definitely in it for the money. In his insta story he’s just posted a video of their hotel room and saying “life is good”. I just.... can’t.
Exactly. SHE made it public. All of it, every little detail. So how can she be mad when people have an opinion?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what this Guava shop is? I follow the account and I believe it was her kind of “finsta” account where she posted mugs of her and her friends. Now it’s this store account and in the bio it says “black owned”?? Is it something to do with Dan?

Does anyone know what this Guava shop is? I follow the account and I believe it was her kind of “finsta” account where she posted mugs of her and her friends. Now it’s this store account and in the bio it says “black owned”?? Is it something to do with Dan?
Pretty sure it was her Lucy flight home account

Reactions: 1
The mistake that poster made was attacking Lucy’s physical appearance. I don’t agree with that. And it gives Lucy an easy excuse to just dismiss her as a hater 🙄 And posting “spread love, spread kindness” when a fan points out your boyfriend is (rightly) a dirty cheat.. don’t be a knob Lucy, you can’t be that dumb 🥴 and Dan.. mate you deserve an Oscar but you’ve sold your soul pretending to love somebody and living a lie for a few free holidays, How pathetic is that

Reactions: 12
The mistake that poster made was attacking Lucy’s physical appearance. I don’t agree with that. And it gives Lucy an easy excuse to just dismiss her as a hater 🙄 And posting “spread love, spread kindness” when a fan points out your boyfriend is (rightly) a dirty cheat.. don’t be a knob Lucy, you can’t be that dumb 🥴 and Dan.. mate you deserve an Oscar but you’ve sold your soul pretending to love somebody and living a lie for a few free holidays, How pathetic is that
I think it's true that they shouldn't have insulted her appearance but just by looking at dan's stories its clear he's a lot more attractive and that's probably why he cheats because he sees himself as better than her and is just with her for the money.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling, being back with her ex, she will loose a lot of weight and a lot of confidence

Reactions: 5
What she wants people to see vs reality. She has lost so much self respect since being back with him. My partner would never post anything like that of me, but even if he did without realising it, I’d ask him to take it down as soon as I saw it myself! It’s really sad to see

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.