Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1100 cals in a day? Did I read it correct? No chance she only eats that???? Too little for her current weight even if she wants to be in a deficit. Surely she should only be decreasing gradually if she wants to lose weight the healthy and sustainable way

Reactions: 8
1100 cals in a day? Did I read it correct? No chance she only eats that???? Too little for her current weight even if she wants to be in a deficit. Surely she should only be decreasing gradually if she wants to lose weight the healthy and sustainable way
If she is only eating 1100 cals she will find it extremely difficult to lose weight as Her body needs over 1200 to just survive the day so she should be eating way more than this to be in a deficit especially if she’s working out ‘everyday’ as she claimed

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her anymore but that’s massively problematic and should also include a tw since 1100 calories a day is just massively restrictive. How disgusting that these influencers promote these unhealthy and unrealistic lifestyles to young viewers and just viewers in general. People who have struggled out EDs will find that massively triggering

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her anymore but that’s massively problematic and should also include a tw since 1100 calories a day is just massively restrictive. How disgusting that these influencers promote these unhealthy and unrealistic lifestyles to young viewers and just viewers in general. People who have struggled out EDs will find that massively triggering
is this from her new what I eat in a say video? I saw it on my recommended and was surprised to see *tw* in the title

I think it probably comes from a lack of education rather than anything else. It's quite common for apps like MyFitnessPal and general advice online to recommend 1200 / 1400 calories for women to lose weight. It's a real shame because she will end up binging and she already seems to struggle with eating disorders in the past

Reactions: 8
I used to think calorie restriction and exercising was the way to go, but it’s not. You need to eat to fuel yourself to be able to exercise. It’s dangerous that she’s promoting such low calories. I thought Dan was into his nutrition and the gym, shouldn’t he be advising her otherwise?

Reactions: 2
If she is only eating 1100 cals she will find it extremely difficult to lose weight as Her body needs over 1200 to just survive the day so she should be eating way more than this to be in a deficit especially if she’s working out ‘everyday’ as she claimed
Agree completely but I doubt she is eating 1100 calories, she isn't weighing anything (other than butter), hasn't included any drinks, including her latte with Starbucks syrup, so i expect she is eating more than she thinks.

Reactions: 5
Shock, a generic tracksuit, top and tote bag with 'silly goose' posted across them. If you're daft enough to pay that money for such poorly designed, bland clothing with no thought or substance behind it then yes, you are a very silly goose.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Shock, a generic tracksuit, top and tote bag with 'silly goose' posted across them. If you're daft enough to pay that money for such poorly designed, bland clothing with no thought or substance behind it then yes, you are a very silly goose.
It’s just SO basic. It can’t be anything that’s been long in the making just like her and Syd claims with 4849 because it’s nothing adventurous, there’s nothing unique about it, most people could come up with that. It’s so so so lazy

Talk about doing over your audience Lucy.🤦🏼‍♀️ Realistically alot of people buying this "merch" are going to be teenagers at an impressionable age and if they see their faves produce merch, are likely to buy it.
Firstly, at that age £34 is alot of money for some trackies, but more annoyingly it isn't even like she has put any time/effort into designing them to warrant that price. Anyone can get a generic tracksuit and post the words 'SG est 2021' on them?! It doesn't take any skill or thought to come up with a whole 9 characters to dump on a set of tracksuit bottoms. Don't fool your audience saying you're put in months of hard work designing them as it's very obvious from the results you haven't. Then she'll probably argue it was the months of sourcing materials/ensuring quality that took time, however due to the blandness for that price, i can't see people being willing to purchase to even see about the quality tbh.