Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit she need to clean her house 🤮🤮🤮 honestly feel sorry for Dan as I don’t think he likes the way she lives and he is not like that 🤢

Reactions: 1
Holy tit she need to clean her house 🤮🤮🤮 honestly feel sorry for Dan as I don’t think he likes the way she lives and he is not like that 🤢
Right, so why doesn’t he do something about it then? Isn’t it their house? They both live there, why feel sorry for a cheating man child who leeches off her and neither of them clearly can be arsed to clean. It’s minging. They’re both at home all day everyday, no excuse.

Reactions: 21
Right, so why doesn’t he do something about it then? Isn’t it their house? They both live there, why feel sorry for a cheating man child who leeches off her and neither of them clearly can be arsed to clean. It’s minging. They’re both at home all day everyday, no excuse.
Ok. You have point 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her sleep walking is so so so much tit it’s cringey …. bleeping hell

Correct me if I am wrong but I don’t think she makes very much money so why is he staying with her ??? For that little money ???? She won’t make more than 2k per month … I am sure if he went his way he could easily make more than that Him self ?? What is holding him back ???? Someone educate me … 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“We’ve moved past it” is code for I think I can’t do any better than Dan but I remind him of his cheating every time we argue lol 🤣 what a life 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her Christmas vlog (don’t judge, I’ve got rona, need something that needs little concentration to watch), but it’s actually mad how different her accent is to her family’s.

Reactions: 4