Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
December 3rd we will find something out we might notice it earlier and it’s a positive thing … 🤰 … Dan has a job 😳… she says it’s all good for them .. hmm you “employed” him so he doesn’t leave the house stays at home …
I bet all my money that he will cheat on her very soooon again
She said December 3rd she’s launching something she’s been wanting to do for 8 years so I don’t think shes pregnant. It’ll be merch of some kind, or maybe an eyelash collab. Something that definitely won’t sell anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She says she doesn't know why her content isn't doing well. It's like she doesn't realise consistency really is key! She's doing a fitness journey she could be sharing with people but she's choosing not too.. for a girls who's been working out every single day she doesn't seem to be getting much smaller its so bizarre

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna drop him off at the train station every morning…. See how long that lasts

Reactions: 4
for a girls who's been working out every single day she doesn't seem to be getting much smaller its so bizarre
I was thinking the same. 4 months ago she posted the video about losing weight and starting the gym, so every day for 4 months yet she still looks exactly the same?? Very strange

So basically Dan got a job because she couldn’t afford to keep paying for the both of them… especially with her YouTube views at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said her and Dan had been working together for 2 years... he edited her videos (fair enough that would need some knowledge) AND took all her photos for her ? They are joking right? I'm not surprised Dan has got himself a job and actually makes me respect him a bit more. Obviously Lucy has no idea of the real working world and what a real job is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to seriously get working and start focusing on her online content if she intends to keep this as her 'career'.

As of right now, her 'life update' video has 9,865 views with 74 comments. That is abysmal.

It's no surprise that Dan has got a job, I doubt it's because he 'wants a routine and structure' it's most likely because they're realising that being an 'influencer' is a fleeting moment that you have to monetise as much as possible during your prime, however long that may be. She's realised 4 years too late that she should have planned for the moment she fell off views/income wise.

Reactions: 11
She said her and Dan had been working together for 2 years... he edited her videos (fair enough that would need some knowledge) AND took all her photos for her ? They are joking right? I'm not surprised Dan has got himself a job and actually makes me respect him a bit more. Obviously Lucy has no idea of the real working world and what a real job is
I agree, it actually makes me respect him a bit more too - whatever the reason is for getting one again

Reactions: 3
Probs needs a reason to get out the house so he can cheat again. Sorry that’s savage!
I meaaaan… I don’t think you’re far off 😅 I reckon if someone cheats on their partner with multiple people then they’re likely to do it again surely

Reactions: 9
Predication: She is announcing some sort of brand or collab called 'Silly Goose'

Also I have to say, her new Amazon gifts video was so good I ordered stuff she suggested while watching it!!

ding ding ding you got it!!

this is surely gonna flop though?
It couldn't have been more obvious ha! What could it even be?! She isn't known for anything and doesn't have much influence....

Did we see Emily Canham, Lucy's bestie, uploaded a 100+ ideas gift guide this week how awkward is that to try one up your friend only a week later!! Seemed like a tactical upload to me

It couldn't have been more obvious ha! What could it even be?! She isn't known for anything and doesn't have much influence....

Did we see Emily Canham, Lucy's bestie, uploaded a 100+ ideas gift guide this week how awkward is that to try one up your friend only a week later!! Seemed like a tactical upload to me
i am slightly intrigued to see what she comes out with and if it’s anything like Syd’s tit brand

Reactions: 1