Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused so on one vlog she was having a covid test and then the next she's going through q mcdonalds drive through with no mention of getting her results 🤷‍♀️ or have I missed where she's said it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused so on one vlog she was having a covid test and then the next she's going through q mcdonalds drive through with no mention of getting her results 🤷‍♀️ or have I missed where she's said it 🤷‍♀️
Why are these influences allowed to do these things without people demanding accountability?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this is the reasoning or whatnot but she’s mentioned on comments that bits of vlogmas have been pre-recorded so whether the drive through was or not - I don’t know as haven’t seen it

Yeah she said in the comments that it was filmed before she got ill

Yeah she said in the comments that it was filmed before she got ill
But yet she also stated that she had no taste in that mcdonalds video. So in the age of corona why would you go out and about if you've lost all taste without testing first 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Find her sooo boring. Both of them need to get a real job
I'm assuming that is where it'll end up as Dan has already had to find a job and there's no way she can carry on eith her carcrash channel for much longer it can't be bringing in much of an income with her inconsistencies

Reactions: 7
Didn’t know Dan got a job!! What does he do
He’s an estate agent. That’s what he did before he went on the circle. Honestly..her views are so low don’t know how she’s stealing a living at this point. I hope she didn’t invest too much into that SG clothing brand otherwise she would in fact be…a silly goose.

Reactions: 12
I do actually wonder how she gets by. She doesn't get many brand deals and her videos are rarely sponsored. She could have a decent channel if she put some work into it

Reactions: 6
I do actually wonder how she gets by. She doesn't get many brand deals and her videos are rarely sponsored. She could have a decent channel if she put some work into it
Nah, I don’t think she could claw anything back now tbh. It went down hill as soon as she took Dan back after doing that video about how he cheated etc and she would never get back with a cheater etc.

Reactions: 11
honestly what has actually happened to lucy?
she seems like she comes from a quite a wealthy family, she had a vlog channel and a main channel, was consistent.. had different backgrounds for her main channel when it came to autumn, christmas etc, and now she’s just a mess. she’s fallen out with anastasia, saffron, syd and ell, and is she still friends with that emily canham?
her channel was gettin decent views and i’m sorry fine you got back with dan but must you just waste your life away… scoffing pizzas all day and making useless videos 😕😕 she needs to sort it out before she’s gotta get a real job
plan ur life
plan videos
do something other than fake laugh at dan please

Reactions: 11
honestly what has actually happened to lucy?
she seems like she comes from a quite a wealthy family, she had a vlog channel and a main channel, was consistent.. had different backgrounds for her main channel when it came to autumn, christmas etc, and now she’s just a mess. she’s fallen out with anastasia, saffron, syd and ell, and is she still friends with that emily canham?
her channel was gettin decent views and i’m sorry fine you got back with dan but must you just waste your life away… scoffing pizzas all day and making useless videos 😕😕 she needs to sort it out before she’s gotta get a real job
plan ur life
plan videos
do something other than fake laugh at dan please
It’ll be because she got back with Dan! I don’t see how after what she said online let alone what she was saying to people she was close too and then bam…. She’s just back with him

Have you seen your views hun?

literally no one cares. No one. An influencer with her following struggling to crack 2k views on their vlogmas is both the most baffling and cringiest thing I’ve ever seen.
Has she invested in a decent quality camera yet or is she still using her iPhone lol?

That’s such a joke that he quit to go back scrounging off lucy who can barely afford to live her own lifestyle… back to playing fortnite until 4am

Reactions: 9
Tell me about it fot saying he made a point when she was advising people to quit their jobs and take a risk he was against it which makes me wonder why had he left when he has only just gone back

How's the new consistency front working for you there lucy? Thought you had every video planned out babe yet you've missed 2 so far and just have random thrown together for something to give content. #joke

Reactions: 8