Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking maybe they're in the process of buying a house? They rent at the moment I think.

Reactions: 2
So she’s said 3rd December. I think it’s a house purchase or some kind of merch as she posted about her managers meeting her?,

Reactions: 3
So she’s said 3rd December. I think it’s a house purchase or some kind of merch as she posted about her managers meeting her?,
I don't think she has an active enough following to be trying to build suspense for a whole month.

Reactions: 5
How does she even make money when she’s soooo inconsistent on all socials plus her yt content and quality are atrocious.. looks like she uses her phone to vlog too.

Just don’t get it

Reactions: 13
How does she even make money when she’s soooo inconsistent on all socials plus her yt content and quality are atrocious.. looks like she uses her phone to vlog too.

Just don’t get it
posting today that she’s planning all videos up til Christmas but can’t even get one out this week 🙄

I’m also wondering how she makes money as her socials are dead! A while ago I wondered how much she made from Twitch and did some digging and theres no way she makes much on there. Probably £10 a month….. if that. 494 followers and hasn’t been live in 2 months.

I’m sure she makes more than minimum wage but she can’t be on a high amount judging by the state of her social media.

bold of her to think anyone gives a tit about her announcement a month In advance 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m also wondering how she makes money as her socials are dead! A while ago I wondered how much she made from Twitch and did some digging and theres no way she makes much on there. Probably £10 a month….. if that. 494 followers and hasn’t been live in 2 months.

I’m sure she makes more than minimum wage but she can’t be on a high amount judging by the state of her social media.

bold of her to think anyone gives a tit about her announcement a month In advance 😂
Mummy and Daddy are Olympians aren’t they?
She smacks of privilege, giving it the big un, but someone else footing the bill behind closed doors. If she had to bring in her own income there is just no way she would be so damn lazy.

Reactions: 4
I still say she is pregnant and around end of November beginning of December it be her 12 week mark safe to announce pregnancy

• Wow
I still say she is pregnant and around end of November beginning of December it be her 12 week mark safe to announce pregnancy
She needs something for content 🙄 I doubt it is a house, I can’t see how they would afford one themselves without help from her parents

She’s said her video is live at 6pm, the first one she’s edited in a while. I’m sure Dan usually edits her videos? 👀

She’s said her video is live at 6pm, the first one she’s edited in a while. I’m sure Dan usually edits her videos? 👀
She has posted on Insta stories that she was out with him having dinner … so they rather split up and remained friends or …. God knows … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve got nothing! And for me her last video has been deleted as well….. I didn’t even watch it so dunno what she’s covering?

Summary video if any of you can’t be arse
1) says she’s going back to weekly uploads….. (did we need to know that?)
2) she’s been thinking about something for the last 8 years and can’t tell anyone about it? I think it’s merch…. She says keep 3rd December free? I don’t think it’s a baby like she says it’s in-line with her character?
3) DANS GOT A JOB 😂😂😂 finally!!! She says something like he needs more structure and motivation? (I mean if she is pregnant then maybe they need the money) she said it’s the one he had before (so being an estate agent?) he got the first one he was interviewed for

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
December 3rd we will find something out we might notice it earlier and it’s a positive thing … 🤰 … Dan has a job 😳… she says it’s all good for them .. hmm you “employed” him so he doesn’t leave the house stays at home …
I bet all my money that he will cheat on her very soooon again

Reactions: 4