Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her Bond vlog, unfortunately, and she does mention Emily and how she won't see her that night because Emily went to the premiere and Lucy went to the screening. So basically Emily being more popular (???) got invited to red carpet event and brought her boyfriend on a leash so he can remember what it feels like to be famous again <3
i did stop watching lucy’s videos for a bit, and i cba to watch , can anybody enlighten me why lucy and emily stopped living together anyways? thanks xo

i did stop watching lucy’s videos for a bit, and i cba to watch , can anybody enlighten me why lucy and emily stopped living together anyways? thanks xo
They said it was only ever temporary anyway, never long term. So Lucy moved out to somewhere with her mate and then Dan moved in but since then Emily’s gone back to her parents and Emily and Dan live in Kent (I think) now

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Sabrina a YouTuber? Did I miss something? Did they fall out? Or does she like Emily just not count. Lol

Reactions: 1
Their still following each other on Instagram I think the their still together
And she said ‘we’ve had so much on’ so this indicates they’re still together. Bet there’s no major life update. She just wants views on the vid

Reactions: 10
hmmmm major thing that flip their lives hmmmmm HOPE SHE ISNT PREGNANT

Reactions: 6
Haven't checked in on her channel in a while - she's not even hitting 10k per video anymore

Reactions: 3
hmmmm major thing that flip their lives hmmmmm HOPE SHE ISNT PREGNANT
i thought this too!! Turned their world upside down but in a good way sounds sus… either pregnant or getting a dog but I think it’ll be pregnant

Reactions: 5
i thought this too!! Turned their world upside down but in a good way sounds sus… either pregnant or getting a dog but I think it’ll be pregnant
I hope not, sick of all these pregnant influencers uploading the same shite videos that we’ve already seen from countless others

Reactions: 7
pregnancy = trapped with that guy forever.

it's weird how she just 'forgot' he slept with other girls in their bed while she paid for everything lol

baby daddy goals though huns!

Reactions: 18
She said she’s uploading it tomorrow now, apparently last week was too busy for her to film it
Gosh I’m literally rolling my eyes. That’s like me saying to work ‘sorry can’t do my job today, bit busy. Can I come in next week’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not a dog she is getting … she had message from Emily sending her positive vibes and what have you 🙄I am still betting pregnant 😂 which I hope not because fuxking hell SOCIAL SERVICES would be involved very fast … but then again would she have Halloween party if she was …’hmmm ?

Reactions: 4
It’s not a dog she is getting … she had message from Emily sending her positive vibes and what have you 🙄I am still betting pregnant 😂 which I hope not because fuxking hell SOCIAL SERVICES would be involved very fast … but then again would she have Halloween party if she was …’hmmm ?
I initially thought that about Halloween party but then there was a v deliberate shot of the alcohol to throw us off. I defo think it’s a pregnancy!!

Reactions: 1
Oh it better not be!!! I reckon maybe it’s house related?
That sounds as my thought too. I don’t think she is pregnant although maybe with her being so quiet recently but I just can’t see it personally. I’m going something house wise but then they haven’t long moved so maybe not. No idea lol 😂

Reactions: 4