Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her in years but was wondering why she moved from London to Kent? Is Dan from there or something?

Reactions: 1
So she wasn't feeling well, had razor blade feeling in her throat, yet still went to the gym? Then did a covid test assumingly thinking she had it? Why not just stay at home for a few days until you're better. Breaking a habit by not going for a few days isn't the end of the earth. I myself am on a weightless journey and go the gym everyday but if I'm feeling unwell I skip it, not for me but for the sake of other people not catching it.
Sorry for rambling it just annoys me

Reactions: 17
So she wasn't feeling well, had razor blade feeling in her throat, yet still went to the gym? Then did a covid test assumingly thinking she had it? Why not just stay at home for a few days until you're better. Breaking a habit by not going for a few days isn't the end of the earth. I myself am on a weightless journey and go the gym everyday but if I'm feeling unwell I skip it, not for me but for the sake of other people not catching it.
Sorry for rambling it just annoys me
This is the second time she’s done it. A few weeks ago she said she had such a sore throat and felt so poorly and was still going to the gym everyday. Any time I’ve even had any symptoms remotely related to covid I’ve gotten a test, it literally can take less than 24 hours to get a result. She’s a head for not being more considerate.

Reactions: 8
the sore throat etc probably comes from being run down if she’s going the gym everyday and not actively resting

Reactions: 3
Came across some of her Tim toks and I dunno if it’s the filter she uses or the lighting or what but her foundation always looks caked and orange

Reactions: 6
her tiktok is DEAD 😂 wow! How does she make money as an influencer these days? Her YouTube seems pretty dead too, only 14k views on what is one of the most clickbait videos that tend to get a lot of views.

Reactions: 9
her tiktok is DEAD 😂 wow! How does she make money as an influencer these days? Her YouTube seems pretty dead too, only 14k views on what is one of the most clickbait videos that tend to get a lot of views.
Twitch apparently. God knows how much money people can earn from that

Has she seriously made another video about hate oh my god 🤦🏻‍♀️, they’re soooo not bothered about it but can’t shut up about it. Dan seriously saying “read a book” as if Lucy didn’t openly trash him on the internet, saying how he leeched off her and slept around so much and how disgusting it was, yet expects people to just forget that.

Reactions: 17
She keeps cutting off his sentences in that reacting to hate video 😩 how is that not annoying for him. I guess because he’s there as the paid stay at home boyfriend. “Every view gets US money”.. interesting he now claims ownership of her channel and income. Finally they basically told us to get a life for making comments about people you don’t like on a hate forum, yet they clearly read it, care about it and here they are using it for content 🤔

Reactions: 7
I find it offensive that in those videos they’ve made out like they’re comments on her videos / posts when they’ve come to a website known to call influencers out on their bullshit and used comments for content. Nobody’s asking them to read here. Dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s turned her likes off on Insta. I assume that’s cos her engagement is so tit

Reactions: 9
She posted a tik tok over a day ago laughing about how shes not friends with any you tubers because she falls out with them all, the caption was something like ‘one for the trolls’ so I bet it low-key kills her that no one here is talking about it 😂 or her in general

Reactions: 4
She posted a tik tok over a day ago laughing about how shes not friends with any you tubers because she falls out with them all, the caption was something like ‘one for the trolls’ so I bet it low-key kills her that no one here is talking about it 😂 or her in general
So she she no longer friends with Emily canham? She was also at the bond screening and I thought they were at least situational friends

So she she no longer friends with Emily canham? She was also at the bond screening and I thought they were at least situational friends
They are, she made a big deal of posting this video saying she’s fallen out with every YouTuber she’s ever been friends with then posted comments saying she’s still friends with emily and also brittney Saunders whoever that is. So not quite every YouTuber is it Luce ?

Youll all be pleased to know that there was a lot of comments Saying that if she falls out with everyone, then the problem is her 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 11
I watched her Bond vlog, unfortunately, and she does mention Emily and how she won't see her that night because Emily went to the premiere and Lucy went to the screening. So basically Emily being more popular (???) got invited to red carpet event and brought her boyfriend on a leash so he can remember what it feels like to be famous again <3

• Haha
Reactions: 7