Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really mind Lucy, I go through phases of how I feel about her though. But I genuinely think if you make a video reacting to “hate” comments then you are more bothered about them than you’re trying to portray

Reactions: 21
Dan is a cheater through and through. He was the estate agent of one of my best mates when she was looking for a flat in London, they slept together a few times and it was old news around the time he was in The Circle and it would just be a laugh that she’d met the tortoise before when she shagged him lol.

I don’t know timelines because I’ve never watched this girls videos but he has always messaged on her on Snapchat about meeting up like the old days. When they were together, when they split, and when they got back together. It was only by chance that I saw a thumbnail of hers on YT to realise he was in a relationship but still using Snapchat to get casual sex 🙃 disappoints me whenever I see a pic of these two together still, because he is a cheat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Dan is a cheater through and through. He was the estate agent of one of my best mates when she was looking for a flat in London, they slept together a few times and it was old news around the time he was in The Circle and it would just be a laugh that she’d met the tortoise before when she shagged him lol.

I don’t know timelines because I’ve never watched this girls videos but he has always messaged on her on Snapchat about meeting up like the old days. When they were together, when they split, and when they got back together. It was only by chance that I saw a thumbnail of hers on YT to realise he was in a relationship but still using Snapchat to get casual sex 🙃 disappoints me whenever I see a pic of these two together still, because he is a cheat.
omg wonder if she reads this 👀👀👀

*this comment i mean lol

Reactions: 6

Should’ve said this was a few years ago - I don’t think he messages her anymore but he definitely did it more than once.

Reactions: 9
That video was cringe worthy 🤢 (Hi Lucy and Dan) The fake laughing, the bull tit excuses, the general vibe was just sickening. Bull tit excuse after bull tit excuse, with a bit of Dan pretending he’s a life guru thrown in. If they don’t care why make a whole video dedicated tattle?

Reactions: 16
Here from her video… not seen her since the days she was friends with Saffron Barker
Same! 🤣 I actually forgot about her.
but saw on a different thread she was reacting to people’s comments off here. Had to watch it hahaha

Reactions: 1
Going through tattle comments is also such lazy content. Just totally confirms they’re all out of ideas and cba. Also Lucy, when your viewers are the ones getting you money as you so eloquently put, yes you do owe them an explanation when you can’t post.

Reactions: 11
I honestly struggle to understand how she makes much money though too? With the lack of consistency of posting and she doesn’t seem like she has many brand deals/ads?

Reactions: 7
I honestly struggle to understand how she makes much money though too? With the lack of consistency of posting and she doesn’t seem like she has many brand deals/ads?
She has a twitch? They make money on there, not sure how much but it must be a bit

Reactions: 5
Actually creasing, she’s quoted this as a “hate comment” in her new video. Hi Lucy hun, don’t come looking for comments about you on a gossip site and you won’t get wound up.
Her response was obviously BS and it clearly got to her, they wouldn’t have said it was “deep” if there wasn’t truth to it lol.

Also her saying her house is messy because she eats sleeps and works in it- what the duck do you think half of the country have had to do over the last year hun? We don’t all live in disgusting dirty homes. You’re lazy, Lucy. Going to the gym doesn’t discount you being lazy in every other aspect of your life.

Reactions: 18
Her response was obviously BS and it clearly got to her, they wouldn’t have said it was “deep” if there wasn’t truth to it lol.

Also her saying her house is messy because she eats sleeps and works in it- what the duck do you think half of the country have had to do over the last year hun? We don’t all live in disgusting dirty homes. You’re lazy, Lucy. Going to the gym doesn’t discount you being lazy in every other aspect of your life.
No No her house is dirty because she’d rather play fortnite! Because she’s 12 years old and a bum!

Reactions: 9
Dan looks like some random guy off the street in that video. Literally couldn’t look any more uncomfortable on that sofa or any unhappier to be there. I quite liked her but have gone off her after that video, pretending she doesn’t read what’s written here, pretending she doesn’t care, playing the mental health card of why she hasn’t uploaded…🥱

Reactions: 6
Watching the YT video. Feel like I’m being spoken too about my values & all the reasons I’m apparently not happy for being here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re so defensive on this money subject 🤣🤣 she’s the one who said on YT she paid for everything when they broke up. Lucy When you do part 2 maybe address this 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
We have video coming in like 10 mins I am actually excited to see if she has made any changes after the last vid

• Haha
Reactions: 1