Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ragingbull

Lucy's latest tattoo is like something a 5 year old would draw 🙈
The sad part is it had potential to be a beautiful tattoo concept if she had taken the time to find a good artist instead of this rushed outline. Looks like something straight out of a colouring book!
IMG_0657.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I find it very hard to believe her parents and grandparents are supportive of THAT type of content

Yes we are just trolls at the end of the day. Glad she's talking about it but she's 100% going to use it so she gets people to feel sorry for her
I knew she was going to speak about it eventually and miraculously be a ‘ mental health advocate ‘
I’ve heard that wasn’t her first attempt either throughout the years.
The girl needs guidance it’s so sad to see, I like what someone said above about sticking to her real friends from where she’s from, she should be around normal girls who don’t care who she is!
That abbey is a dose!!!

It’s like a bunch of sex toys on her wrist. Honestly hadn’t a clue what it was until she explained it. That’ll be lasered off within the year

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I have. It's quite tasteful really. You don't see any of her private parts. She states on there that she won't do nude content . The same sort of content is readily available on Instagram by others.
Lucy is just clever enough to get paid for it apparently.
Someone mentioned here a week or two ago that she was doing full on nudes and more on it 😂

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Harmony has been up and waiting to go to IKEA from 9.30 and it’s 12 and Lucy still hasn’t made her way to her... that would drive me around the twist.. there’s nothing worse than someone who doesn’t respect someone else’s time... she kept telling her she was up and she’d be there.. why not be honest and say fuck it I want a lie in il call you when I’m up rather than having someone waiting on you hours.. so so disrespectful

Workin9to5

Really let herself go appearance wise for a girl who was so into fashion & beauty
Yes she is looking rough the last few weeks. When she first arrived in Barcelona and met her Spanish friends, she looked so pretty and healthy. Now you never see the boys and she's looking very unhealthy. I hope she's ok

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I see she’s made an onlyfans
As bad as her routine is now she’ll be completely fucked, she’ll be another kneevo up all night and sleep all day!

€20 a month she’s not selling herself short anyway 🤣 can’t see it lasting very long! Wonder what her family especially grandparents think of this, I doubt she’ll tell them I’d say the rest of her family are disgusted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Kandu Waddiwan

Well she's in her late teens and has an interest in art so considering cannabis is available in Barcelona I'd guess that's what's she's been indulging in... Would explain the dirty look mentioned also.. not really a reason for people to be lighting candles for her
I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Lucy is on something half the time whenever I see photos of her on that girls Instagram stories. To me she looks it, but I could be very wrong I really don’t know. I hope I’m wrong

sarahrogers

I don’t come from a broken home.
It’s fine to say take responsibility for your actions etc. etc. but if you don’t know why you feel the way you feel or act the way you act then how can you change it? Some people are more resilient than others and good for them but Lucy is clearly not and therefore it’s unfair to expect her to be better/change etc.

Agree that what I’m saying there can be viewed as “old fashioned” but what I also believe to be old fashioned is people not educating themselves when there is so much information & research out there in this day & age and it’s so easily accessible. There’s no excuse for ignorance. If you’re choosing to have children with someone and then separating (obviously unforeseen) then please “be an adult” & put the provisions in place to protect your innocent children.

Absolutely agree a broken home can be better than a toxic home but go above and beyond to ensure your children don’t suffer as a consequence. Get yourself and them continuous ongoing counselling so you/they have the insight/knowledge/skills to cope and thrive. There’s too many people needlessly suffering due to ignorance and the cycle can literally be broken with some education.
You sound like you're projecting your own trauma on to Lucy, or seeing some slight similarities and drawing conclusions based on that. Correlation does not infer causation

shishi445

Honestly cringing so hard watching Lucy and Kneevo's stories and tiktoks tonight, why are they emphasising that they are 'besties' or 'bestaaaayss' in every single caption and hashtag? It's so forced and uncomfortable to watch. Like if they really were as close as they make out online/ facetimes/ lives etc. they wouldn't have to shove it in everyone's face? Kneevo defo only forced her way over there for some different only fans content to switch it up

bluebirdinc

I am currently watching her live, and she's getting so defensive over the whole drug comments. and fair enough but why go live in some random underground area. She said something back to the guys, and very brazen. She must be tipsy at least. Calling guys who cat called her, she calling them bastards?! It's so dangerous!!!! And the girl she has on the live Is encouraging her?

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ok it usually takes a lot for me to comment and finally here we are. This is appalling. It is only appalling because it is so blatantly obvious that this girl needs professional psychological help. My initial reaction was "OH MY GOD HER POOR PARENTS/FAMILY ETC.". But I'm sorry, she is a product of her circumstance/rearing. I believe her biological mother & father are not together and if I remember correctly, a few years back she spoke a bit about her turbulent relationship with her bio father. What exactly did they go through with her in St. Pats? There is no way she is ''healed'' after such a short stint, she needs to be going for continuous psychotherapy to work through all her issues. All she is doing is kicking the can down the road. I'm not blaming her for this at all, she is unaware. Therefore, I do not feel sorry for her family at all!! They are the grown adults, the information is out there, they are the reason she is behaving like this. People need to not have children if they are going to have such negative effects on them & then not educate themselves & help their children when they act out like this. Poor Lucy, she will regret this so much in the future. She has been completely let down, I hope she sees this & starts to see a good psychologist before it's too late.
I don’t know if I agree with all of this, we don’t know what else may have happened in her life that could lead her to where she is now and it’s not fair to blame her parents, she’s a grown woman now she needs to take responsibility for her own self! Her mother has always come across as a decent woman, I’d say probably guilty of giving her too much freedom from a young age to a certain extent as Lucy has always come across as a young person with an old head on her shoulders; having boyfriends from a young age, driving as soon as she was of legal age (not too many are able to drive themselves to school) amongst other stuff... she’s just always come across older than her age (in some ways and then very silly/giddy/immature in others)! Her mom does come across as a free spirit but I still don’t think she’d be pleased with what Lucy’s doing on only fans but let’s her off to make her own decisions, however it’s her grandparents who she seems so so fond of and them her that I feel for, I don’t think they would get OF at all and I think they would be devastated if they realised what she was doing on it, it must be too secret in the family! She seems very happy with her new life in Barcelona and I hope she sticks with it and remains happy, she doesn’t have a great track record of sticking with anything (commit issues perhaps) if this whole new life including OF takes a turn for the worse or doesn’t last I can see her back in at pats needing a lot of psychological care.. many may disagree but that’s my take on her

Innocent wholesome Lucy has branched out playing with sex toys on OF. Kneevo probably giving her hints and tips like the mom from mean girls 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Can’t imagine SoSue or even Keilidh would give a flying shite what Lucy or Miriam think 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Lucy whos selling her flaps and Keilidh with her own brand, Miriam has fuck all except for an obsession with all things tack.
Miriam jumps on every band wagon going

• Haha