Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think that’s fair to say, Niamh is extremely manipulative and was posting on her OF while in hospital so I don’t think it was intentional but rather an accident when they went out. With the amount of bullying Kneevo does I wouldn’t be surprised if she told Lucy to leave her alone and obviously with Lucy having her own mental health issues she’d respect whatever Niamh asked and definitely wouldn’t ditch her. Regardless of what happened, Lucy’s been respectful about the situation but Niamh’s put it on full blast
That's a fair point

Reactions: 1

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I hope Kneevo doesn't pressurise her into doing something she doesn't really want to. Lucy isn't able for the backlash of being controversial. I can see Kneevo coming in like a tornedo and leaving a load of damage behind when she fucks back to Turkey and Lucy is left on her own
its like one of those bad movie plots where the naive girl thinks one thing is happening then ends up drugged and in a different city with none of the so called friends around 🤦🏻‍♀️

bluebirdinc

There is a person on the live constantly commenting trying to stirr up drama about Lucy and Niamh. Keeps saying that Niamh overdosed and all that crap. But I looked on their page, they aren't following any bloggers at all!

I wonder did she sell the car and everything then? Seems a bit silly to spend a fortune buying furniture and decor bits for the apartment if she was planning on leaving anyway. Must be great to have the money to burn tbf!
It seems like a spur of moment thing rather than a year long plan.

imthebadguyduh

Maybe I’m just ignorant, but are we not in a housing crisis? How is someone just giving away a lush apartment in dublin for free? I don’t get it?