Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lopozel

Don’t know but I think on a q&a lucy stated abby doesn’t even follow her anymore!?
also all TikTok videos etc deleted
She promoted Abby on her OF and put up videos of them together so I’d say they must be friends again

Reactions: 1

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
What happened last week that knocked her confidence? Had a scroll here but couldn’t pick anything out. Was it getting grief for the raffle?

catcat94

Not sure if this came up before so sorry if it did but does anyone actually have any idea how much she earns? Considering she can afford moving and now wants to go to an art college it just begs the question, she must get loads from OF and Instagram🤔
Thought about this too but I think OF brings in good money. They do sales for 4 euro for 100 people, like that’s 400 euro. It all adds up.. Does OF charge a rate for using the site?

Jellybb

VIP Member
She got with a lad on the bus, fully riding him.. she’s rode lads on the side of the street.. once she’s drink in her there is quite literally no stopping her.. a tramp to say the least
Ah here, she’s only a kid and I would seriously doubt anyone would do that on a bus wtf

Poogram

Chatty Member
She also just said her fav memory with abbey was taking poppers in abbeys like she needs to get off the internet while she’s drinking
EVERYONE in the comments are asking what happened between her and Niamh. She is on live with abbey now.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I really think bottom line this girl should not be on a public social media platform! She’s not able for it and just comes across looking bad!
She has done a lot of ‘ shady shit ‘ but like was said above it’s to totally normal for girls her age so I’m not judging her I just think she shouldn’t be doing these things when she’s in the public eye. As we all know we here on tattle find out and hear everything 😂😂
She’s not a bad girl shes actually very nice in reality a lovely sweet girl to talk to I have to admit, but like it was said above she should have some more guidance with an agency or something! I never recall her having a manager ?
She definitely said back months ago ( could even be a year ago now) that she was going to meet her manager.. but like everything else she probably didn’t stick to that either! She’s very airy fairy maybe it’s commitment issues she has!

lopozel

She went live with abbey there and she was in a fellas house and they were all like oooo, said she’ll be home in 40 mins and would join them again lol

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
Did you not see the video? If you Google it youl find it, she videod herself opening her results and she had a bit of a meltdown 😬
I just googled it. What was the point of it, especially coming on crying

Thatsthetx

Lucy has been through a lot and is so strong and genuine she’s doing her best and only seems to post when she feels up for it because that’s what’s best for her. Couldn’t really say a bad word about her tbh