Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
I’d imagine the weed that you get over there (legally) is a lot safer and purer than the shit you get here anyways🤣 more power to her! I admire her honesty. Good for her ☺

I’d say she posted about it on insta because it’s a novelty to her. I have posted shot like that when I was in Amsterdam because it’s a bit of a novelty ☺
Yes I get you, I’m sure I have to ,
To my couple of hundred followers 😂 but my point is just that she has 85k followers and she’s an ‘influencer’ , I just didn’t think it was appropriate as she already said a lot of her followers are young

Reactions: 1
I think they are cute, she had no problem showing her relationships with the lads

Is it true she cheated on all her ex’s?
I remember over a year ago when she first started college she said people were saying she cheated on Stephen and he cheated on her etc but I don’t know

Jellybb

VIP Member
Fun drinking game- drink every time she says "hand sanitize" you'll be as drunk as her at the end of her stories!

She's hard listened to. Why does she come on when she's drunk it's so embarrassing:rolleyes:
Lol I like Lucy but I agree the use of hand sanitizer was excessive 🤣🤣

• Haha

Loux2021

Exactly, if a mans chosen work was succeeding there wouldn't be any reference to his appearance made.
'Michael D is a great president'
'I don't know why people like him he's not even that goodlooking' doesn't sound right lol
because she is on onlyfans getting paid for her looks, that is why her looks are being brought into it obviously. i cant understand how an average looking girl can get paid for somethign like this, it would make a lot more sense if it was a 10 supermodel, but its because the guys for the most part cant get anyone in real life and the girl on onlyfans has to create a relationship with the guy to keep them coming back for more. i think if someone is selling themselves online purely looks related then people should be allowed comment on it.

That girl she’s friends with now seems to have a very bad impact on Lucy. I feel like Lucy tries so hard to be liked by her that’s she doing what she can to ‘fit in’ ... also am I the only one thinking there may perhaps be a bit more than friendship here :unsure:
Definitely more than friends

josephsgal

I think a manager or agency would definitely pull her about the ‘body positivity’ stuff she is doing at the moment. I understand she’s being really brave sharing those pictures etc and takes a lot of courage (I could never do something like that), but at the end of the day she is a very slim, attractive young girl. It just makes people feel worse that her hunched over and forcing rolls are their normal body shapes.

She needs to realise that while her heart is 100% in the right place, it’s not really putting out the message she is intending or is as positive for others as she may think it is.
I have a similar body shape to her and absolutely hate it so I find it helpful when I see her owning her shape.
Didn't know she was gone from enchant but I was wondering was she working from home or what. What happened?

millie24

Yes I was thinking the same, no shame either! Just strange as she only left Ireland and most people have their own doc and everything and you’d think to go to your local as they have all your history, it would be different if it was months down the line, she’s not even there two weeks
Yeah at first I thought the same but then on the other hand if she was going for something unusual she’d probably keep it quiet and not post it. Although you’d never know🤷‍♀️

Roso7788

I just don’t understand why she’s with that abbey one? Abbey has Lucy up on the story with a dildo! I just think some things should be kept private and very surprised Lucy is ok with these types of stories

Lava91

VIP Member
This has just come to me because one of my least fave things is "but she has a younger audience... I mean thank God I'm old and wise enough not to fall for it". I've seen it here a few times and on other threads too. Instead of sheltering young people, and getting influencers to post a perfect PG life, I think it'd be better to educate young people to make good decisions! 😳 And by the way, young people are smarter than a lot of people give them credit for and not all of them are gona go "omg have to try weed coz Lucy Fitz is doing it". I actually respect her more for coming on and showing that she can go out with friends that are doing it and choose not to do it!
She said she was on the way to smoke weed again, she didn’t do it in ages but is going with her friends to do it. Few minutes later she deleted it and posted how she’s having a can of coke instead. Seems like she posted that just coz she probably regretted saying it in the first place. Yes it’s good to educate young people on what not to do which is probably what their parents do but when you have ‘influencers’ doing stuff and broadcasting it to 85k people, of course they are going to think that it’s ok,

lena234

I’d be lying if I said I’m not jel of the jobs she gets, they are easy.
I’m wiping arses to get myself through college, love the people just not the fact I get paid fuck all

I’d love to be an Elf 😂😂
Genuinely, I’m working in a room with 20 toddlers (1:6ratio) (I’ve 4 ASD &2 ID Toddlers) give her a day in the real world and she wouldn’t be wreaked Applying makeup or playing dress up for get that trend!