Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She’s trying to grow up faster. She can’t commit to anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts saying she wants them gone and some place will gift her a laser removing session
Yes an old head on young shoulders I think! Always has to have a man too can’t believe she’s gone this long without one!

Reactions: 1

Left

Chatty Member
Hope it works out well for her in Barcelona and who cares if it doesn’t, she’s young least she’s taking a leap and giving it a shot
She's very brave and I commend her for that but the implications of things not working out for her are a lot greater than some other young person doing it due to her fragile mental health but I do hope this works out for the better for her.

lena234

I didn’t know Monica had unfollowed Lucy however that doesn’t surprise me one bit, Monica is a genuinely lovely girl and comes from a really nice respectable family so Lucy’s reputation isn’t something I can see Monica wanting to be associated with! Meadbh on the other hand.. LOL, anyone that knows her will just brand her a class A gowl so it’s no wonder she’s sticking by Coca-Cola head Lucy 😂😂😂
Ain’t that the truth🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

lena234

I remember at the beginning of lockdown 1 they were living together in his aunts apartment, then she moved into her own place out the back of her house
Essentially happened over night too!

I’m not sure he had his life together last Christmas when he cheated on her though? And we all know what happened / didn’t happen after that 🤐
Unfortunately, yes, very sad situation