Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably heading in that direction
Dear Lord that OF message she sent out is really vile :sick: If she is so successful at social media, I don't know why she would bother with OF. If she wants a half normal life in the future, OF won't help

Reactions: 5
It does but she has that on her grid without the hearts and its strings off a face mask 😂😂
Hahaha classic 2021! That’s fair and I’m kind of relieved tbh, drugs are the last thing Lucy needs at the minute. Thanks for clearing it up 😅

Reactions: 3
Lucy’s officially doing nude videos on OF
I find this really sad. Nothing to do with being a sex prude but she's so young and seemed so successful with her make up stuff a few years ago. I know she's technically a consenting adult but that doesn't make all of her decisions legit. Your brain isn't even fully developed until you're 25. I look back on some of the dodgy decisions I made at her age, and while they weren't as extreme as this, I definitely wouldn't be making them now that I'm older. I hope she doesn't regret all of this in a few years time.

Reactions: 7
This is so sad. She was so headstrong & admirable and someone I would like my young nieces to look up to & now I feel the opposite.

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her for commenting on SoSu’s post after removing keilidh from her own collab palette

Reactions: 15
Can’t imagine SoSue or even Keilidh would give a flying shite what Lucy or Miriam think 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Lucy whos selling her flaps and Keilidh with her own brand, Miriam has duck all except for an obsession with all things tack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No they prob wouldn't give a shite what one (ex) mua thinks, but all of the MUAs joining together and commenting saying they are done with the brand is making quite a statement. Each of them have a few thousand followers, each will have their loyal followers who will favour them over Sue, and its going to have serious knock on effects! I think the fact that the likes of Lucy who have a much smaller following Than Sue are saying no I'm done with you instead of licking her arse to try get some potential collabs or ads is saying a lot tbh

Reactions: 14
Can’t imagine SoSue or even Keilidh would give a flying shite what Lucy or Miriam think 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Lucy whos selling her flaps and Keilidh with her own brand, Miriam has duck all except for an obsession with all things tack.
Miriam jumps on every band wagon going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they care about Lucy or Miriam think, but they absolutely care about what the following herd think.

Reactions: 2
I do think that Lucy is abit lost with not knowing what she wants in life which is normal I hope she doesn’t regret only fans in future

Lucy is at the doctors for a check up after being there 2 weeks, can’t help but feel she is in for a sexual health check! 🙈 (no shame on this either)

Reactions: 9
Lucy is at the doctors for a check up after being there 2 weeks, can’t help but feel she is in for a sexual health check! 🙈 (no shame on this either)
Yes I was thinking the same, no shame either! Just strange as she only left Ireland and most people have their own doc and everything and you’d think to go to your local as they have all your history, it would be different if it was months down the line, she’s not even there two weeks

Reactions: 2
Yes I was thinking the same, no shame either! Just strange as she only left Ireland and most people have their own doc and everything and you’d think to go to your local as they have all your history, it would be different if it was months down the line, she’s not even there two weeks
Yeah it's a bit odd if she's just there for a general check up, but maybe doctors in Ireland aren't doing that at the moment, and it's probably cheaper in Barcelona anyway!

She prob is getting herself acquainted with a doctor if she plans on being there for a while, or could be for contraception, ya wouldn't know. I wouldn't call it strange?? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.